ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8

We have over 50 views, guys I'm elated. We're over halfway to 100! Also I know this is DracoXReader don't worry, let's just say the happily ever after isn't very close. Enjoy and don't forget to vote!

**********

Draco Malfoy

"What are you doing here, Draco?" Y/N whispers. 

"I could ask you the same thing Y/N," I bark, grabbing her arm pulling her away.

"Draco, let go." She growls, trying to free herself from my grip, but I'm too strong.

"Malfoy, I'm warning you, let go of her arm." Fred sternly say while standing up.

"I don't think you want to start with me, Weasley," I spit, continuing to pull Y/N behind me.

I lead her up to the nearest abandoned bathroom keeping her arm in my hand the whole way there. 

Y/N shakes her arm free as soon as we get to the bathroom. 

"What do you think you're doing, Draco?" 

"Keeping you away from the," I pause, "the enemy."

"The enemy? I think I can figure that out for myself." She scoffs.

"I'm just trying to protect you." I snarl, crossing my arms.

"Protect me from what? I don't need your help Draco, I've managed fine the past 5 years."

"Really, is that so? Then what about Angelina?"

"Quite honestly, I think you've made it worse. Before, Angelina just wanted me out of her sight. Now she's probably trying to go for my head." 

"If I hadn't gone after Angelina, Angelina would've done it again." I sneer, pacing closer to Y/N.

"I could beat her any day of the week." She says backing up. "Don't fight my fights, Draco; I don't need your help."

"You're so fucking annoying, Y/N; I'm just trying to help you." 

"Help me? Draco, it's hasn't even been a week of school, and you're already picking fights and throwing tantrums."

"You make me sound foolish."  

"It sounds pretty foolish to hit a girl."

"It was for you."

"Don't justify your actions by using me as an excuse."

"Angelina fucking slapped you Y/N. Why am I the only one who finds that infuriating?"

"Because you choose to let it bother you. If I truly cared, we both know I would've beaten Angelina's ass." She screams frustrated. "Stop worrying about me Draco, the only person you should be worrying about is you. You're the only one who's making a big deal."

"Because it is," I whisper inches from her face.

"Because you make it." She spits.

"Don't talk to me like that Y/N, you know better." Slamming her into the wall and pinning her down.

"Get the fuck off," she cries, her eyes full of worry and fear.

Shit, Draco, look what you did. 

I immediately let go and turn to punch a mirror that instantly shatters into a million pieces.

We both stare at each other in shock and in silence.

Y/N Y/L/N

You feel the tears forming and pooling in your eyes, but you refuse to let Draco see you cry. He doesn't deserve the satisfaction of your breakdown.