ᴘᴀʀᴛ 24

We hit 9k and 1k votes oh. my. god. Thank you so much. I still can't believe people actually like my story lmao. Enjoy this part, and don't forget to vote :)

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"Y/N, you give your gift first," Pansy says as she enters the train cart, squeezing herself in between Adrian and Terence. It was awfully tight with seven people in one compartment, and the temperature was rising the longer you were seated in the suffocating room.

You take the wrapped present that sits in your lap and hand it to Tracey, who sits across from you next to the window, "I had Tracey."

Blaise had been the arbitrator, and he decided that after a ten-minute long-winded heated argument between Adrian, Pansy, and Terence that Tracey, was to sit in the window seat. That way, it'd be fair.

"I hope you like it, Tracey," you say, beaming, as she unwraps the gold bow and rips apart the green wrapping paper.

You watch as her face lights up at the sight of the turquoise quills she had wanted from beforehand.

"You bought them for me?" She asks, sounding unconvinced that the present was for her.

You watch as everybody receives their presents. Tracey gifts Blaise a Sneakoscope, Blaise gifts Pansy sugar quills, Pansy gifts Terence a collapsable miniature wizard chess set, Terence gifts Adrian self-shuffling playing cards, and Adrian gifts Draco a pair of Omnioculars.

"Y/N, this is yours," Draco says, handing you a green bag with red wrapping paper.

You take the bag, throw out the wrapping paper, and place it onto your lap. You bite your lip and hold your breath, preparing for possible disappointment. Slowly you pull out the present, transferring it on your lap.

On your lap is a tiny basket filled with different assorted candies.

"I should've seen this coming. The necklace is too nice for Secret Santa anyway," you think, convincing yourself to be satisfied.

"I love it Draco, I've been meaning to buy more candy. I just haven't had the time," you say, grinning, hiding your displeasure. "You bought all my favorites."

Draco grins, glad that you liked his present.

You examine the gift basket and choose a strawberry saltwater taffy, unwrapping the wax paper and sucking on the sweet treat.

The rest of the time on the trip back to the Platform 9 3/4 is used up by gossiping about the other houses, sharing your candy with your friends, and getting to know Tracey.

*****

"I don't want to go home," Tracey whines as she stares at her parents through the window. The train was slowly entering the station.

"You don't?" Terence asks as he searches for his family.

"My family sucks," she says as she stands up as the train comes to a full stop. "You'll write to me, right, Terence?"

"Yeah, of course...bye?" He shouts after Tracey. He watches as she hops out of the train and dashes towards her parents and older sister.

"For someone that doesn't like her family, she sure ran," Adrian notices.

"I don't know. You're coming over, right?" Terence shrugs it off and waits for Adrian's response.

"Yeah, I don't want to see my brother this entire break. My parents can't stop talking about all his new achievements in the ministry in their letters its bloody annoying, see you guys later." Adrian says, giving Pansy a quick kiss before following Terence to his parents.