ᴘᴀʀᴛ 20

We have over 2.5k reads, this is craziness, and over 450 votes what in the world. Thank you guys so freaking much. I can't believe that people actually like my story eek. Enjoy the part, and don't forget to vote! Also, has anybody listened to Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo? That's all I listened to on repeat while writing this part, lol.

Buckle up this part is really long since it's still October, and we seriously have to move on.

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

Quickly you run to the Great Hall, elated to tell Terence that Tracey had agreed to go to the party.

"Terence," you say, grinning and out of breath.

He looks up at you with a nervous expression.

"She said yes, Tracey said yes!" You exclaim, and he dumbly grins back at you.

"Did Terence finally make a move?" Adrian asks, patting Terence on the shoulder.

"Shut up," Terence replies, swatting Adrian's hand away.

"All he needed was a little push in the right direction," you say while eating your lunch. "Oh, and I'm guessing Terence told you about the party, right?"

The five nod yes, and you take a quick glance at Tracey, who's a couple tables down. She looks equally as thrilled as Terence as she talks to the Greengrass sisters.

"Draco, you have to bring the Firewhiskey," Terence says. Draco gives an uninterested nod.

The six of you finish lunch talking about the party, Halloween, and Terence's soon to be (hopefully) girlfriend.

Cedric Diggory

I enter the Herbology room, stumbling, sitting next to Paloma, and take out my books.

I hated this class, for one reason only. Y/N. Whenever I see her enter the room, a wave of guilt washes over me. The night replays in my head over and over again, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to put it past me. And the worst part is that it feels like Y/N has moved on. I would see her laugh with her friends as if nothing had happened. She seemed glad, carefree, and happy. How could Y/N move on, but I couldn't? It was embarrassing that I couldn't let it go; I wasn't the victim, Y/N was. How could I be so reckless to keep the memory in my grasp? It wasn't mine to gate-keep.

Paloma knew that. She knew it all, even though I didn't tell her. I felt awful for Paloma to have to drag her into this mess. The little things she always seemed to notice that she didn't deserve. How I was afraid to kiss her or touch her. The endless apologizing that she was always forgiving. I didn't deserve her, and if it were up to me, I'd break up with her. She didn't deserve to be with a guy that has a broken heart. But it'd hurt her more if I broke up with her than to know that I was constantly swimming in guilt.

"Cedric, lighten up class is going to start," Paloma urges.

I nod but keep my eyes glued to the door of the greenhouse, waiting for Y/N to walk through. Suddenly I see her walk through with her group of friends sitting in the farthest corner away from me. She's laughing at something, beaming with the sunlight making her face glow. I feel like disappearing. How could I have hurt somebody so pure?

"Cedric, look at me," Paloma says, placing her palm on my jaw pulling me in for a kiss. "It's going to be ok. She's moved on."

Paloma said that every Herbology class, every single time, without fail. She meant well, but quite honestly, it made me feel worse. But I wasn't going to tell her that. She didn't deserve to know that. She was just trying to help and be sweet.