ᴘᴀʀᴛ 34

Please vote. It means a lot truly.

And shoutout to  @doirsavauge for helping me with this part !!!

Also, I got a haircut, so please be nice to me.

**********

Pansy Parkinson

I watch as Y/N changes out of her pajamas, looking over the pages of my book. She grabs her bag, stuffing it with supplies before pulling her hair in a messy ponytail.

"Y/N, have you told Fred yet?" I ask, closing my book and setting it by my side.

"It's been a day, Pansy," she shoots, turning around to face me.

"Well, if I don't remind you, you probably won't ever get around to doing it," I reply, taking one of the stuffed animals on my bed and placing it in my lap.

"Got it, thanks," she smiles sarcastically, tilting her head.

"Y/N-"

"Can you just stop, please," she pushes, narrowing her eyes. "That's all I've heard from you since I told you, and I get it. This is just a lot right now, and I'm trying to figure it out. Please just stop."

"I'm sorry, but I feel you like you don't understand how important it is that you tell Fred," I say icily, sitting up from my slouch, sliding to the edge of my bed.

"Just fuck off, will you?" She huffs, turning around heading towards the door.

"Why the fuck are you being so aggressive?" I glare as she places her hand on the door handle.

"Why are you busy such a suffocating bitch?" She bites, whipping her head around to glower.

"Say that again," I challenge, standing up from my bed, walking right up to Y/N.

She looks me up and down before storming off, slamming the door in my face. I flip the door off.

"If this is so hard for you, then why the fuck did you kiss Draco?" I grumble, returning back to my bed, my book in hand.

"Y/N kissed Draco?" A voice asks, bouncing next to me.

"Wait, what?" I whip around to face the noise, it's Adrian, my eyes go big.

"Hey, Blaise, come here!" Adrain calls to the door. Blaise enters, sitting at my desk awaiting Adrian's message, "Y/N kissed Draco, did you hear?"

"She what?" He asks in disbelief.

"Tell a fucking soul I dare you," I slam my book close, glaring at the both of them.

Tracey Davis

I had been waiting for Y/N to arrive for about five minutes. To pass the time, I study my Potions book, marking large slashes all over my practice quiz on my incorrect answer. The sound of rustling causes me to look up. Y/N arrives hastily, clumsily falling into the seat across from me.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Tracey. Pansy, we were fighting, and it got really bad, and I don't even know anymore."

"You're good," I grin, welcoming her, then swiftly returning to my studies. Secretly I wonder what had happened.

"Tracey, I know you want to ask me something," she whispers, leaning in towards me. "I don't mind."

"Well, what did, uh, Pansy, say?"

Y/N bites her bottom lip, almost unsure of whether or not she should tell me, "Ok, but Tracey, you can't tell anybody."

I nod my head, pushing my books aside.