ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4

Thank you so much if you've made it this far! Don't forget to vote :) Also tysm for 25 views idk if that's a lot but it's only been 2 days! 

Disclaimer: Assault  

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

As you walk into the Great Hall, you notice Pansy look at you for a moment but then return to staring at her food. You huff and sit next to Blaise. opposite side to Pansy. You don't talk to her for the entire dinner; as a substitute, you attempt to engage in a conversation with Terence and Adrian.

"Have you guys done the DADA homework yet?" You ask.

"We have DADA homework?" Adrian responds. 

"So I take it as a no," you decide.

"Well, I'll just copy off of you, Y/N." Terence shrugs.

"Nice try," you retort.

"I didn't say I was joking."

"You can use Adrian's, this year I'm trying to get good grades."

"No way, Adrian, no offense mate, but you don't know anything."

Adrian sighs loudly and rolls his eyes, you and Terence ignore him. 

"Why are you trying to get good grades this year? Is it because you failed your OWLs last year?" Terence snickers.

"I did not fail," You say, annoyed. "At least not as bad you anyway." 

"Hey, says the girl that didn't get a single O last year."

"Right because it's better to get one O and all the rest be P's. How'd you even pass last year's classes?"

"My family has inside connections." 

Right, you remember that Terence's parents were confusingly close with the Professors.

"I'm serious you can't copy me, Terence."

"We'll see Y/N, but we both know I'm not using any of Adrian's work." You roll your eyes.

"Guys, my grades aren't that bad!" Adrian stammers.

You and Terence give him a sympathetic look that leaves him confused before the end of dinner bell rings. The group heads down the corridors to the Slytherin Dungeons and begin to get ready for the party.

"Pansy, wait up!" You exclaim as you run up the stairs to your dorm.

She ignores you and continues to move on her own.

"Are you seriously going to keep ignoring me?" You question as you close the dorm door behind you.

Silence.

"Fine, be that way, Pansy." You sneer as you get ready.

You slip into your skirt and fishnets, careful not to rip them. You slide on your top and fix your makeup. As you finish up getting ready, you jump up from Pansy, slamming the door.

"Two can play that game Pansy," You think to yourself.

 You swap out your shoes and head out to search for the Room of Requirement. As you wander around the corridors, you catch a glimpse of the large doors. You look both ways to make sure there were no professors and bolted forward. 

The environment of quiet corridors quickly evolved to music and loud shouting. 

"Hey Y/N, you made it!" Fred shouts from the back of the room.