ᴘᴀʀᴛ 17

We have 900+ reads oh my god. Thank you so much, everybody! And we hit 200 votes?! I hope you enjoy today's part and don't forget to vote :)

Disclaimer: Blood

**********

Draco Malfoy

I laid in my bed, thinking everything over.

Why couldn't Y/N just listen to me?

If she had listened to what I said, then she wouldn't have seen me.

How could this have happened?

Of course, the one time I'm at the Three Broomsticks so is Y/N.

The whole point was that she wouldn't see me.

But she did. She did see me.

"Ready to go?" Blaise asks, rudely interrupting my internal narrative.

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you," I respond, standing up.

He shrugs, walks out, and closes the door behind him.

As soon as I'm sure I can't hear his footsteps anymore, I punt my bed frame. All the anger I had bottled up for the past several hours unveils. I throw the covers off my bed. Tossing off all the pillows and blankets until they're sprawled all around on the floor.

I let out a deep breath before making my way to my bathroom, gently closing the door behind me. Once the door closes, I turn, facing myself towards the mirror. The mirror is cracked. I reach my hand up to the center of where the cracks begin, but it feels undamaged. I slowly pace around the bathroom staring at my cracked reflection.

Angry and confused, I punch the mirror. I hear the mirrors crackling sound and watch as shards of glass fall down, landing on the counter. I bring my left hand up to the mirror with my fingers lightly grazing the sharp corners until I see blood sliding down the side of my arm. I watch as deep crimson droplets run down my wrist, masking my deepest regret until it's completely hidden behind my blood.

I collapse onto the tile floor, leaning against the counter cabinet cupboards. I bring my head back, keeping it; slightly tilted. Watching as the blood on my arm drips down the side, creating little puddles staining the tile.

And with my other arm, I elbow the cupboard behind me with the dwindling amount of energy I have left. My eyes roll back, my eyelids flutter shut, and I sit there, sinking into the silence.

Fuck, Draco, why do you keep screwing up?

Y/N Y/L/N

"So, how was your date?" Pansy asks, motioning you to sit next to her.

"It wasn't a date," you huff as you sit down.

"Fine, how was your day out?" Pansy says, trying again, rolling her eyes.

"It was really nice," you say, placing your favorite foods onto your plate. "It was cool to hang out with someone new."

"What did you do?" She asks in-between bites.

"Well, we went to Three Broomsticks," you pause, rewinding the event in your head. "We walked around Hogsmeade, window shopped, and that's about it. Not super eventful, but I'm glad it turned out that way."

"Nice, did you buy anything?"

"No," you sigh, picking at the food on your plate. "But, I found this gorgeous necklace. It was just a simple string chain, but it had this gorgeous little diamond in the center."