ᴘᴀʀᴛ 37

Everybody should vote to make me happy :)

The whole updating thing I apologize for. It's really hard, for me to keep writing when I really don't feel motivated. I try my very best, and I am determined to finish this story. So, don't worry, I won't be randomly abandoning everything.

I'm not too sure when updates will be from now on forward.

Anyway, that really brought the mood down, so next, enjoy the part !!!

Disclaimer: Smut

P.S if there are any grammatical errors, sorry because I did not feel like rereading the smut part, because idk not feeling it.

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"Look at me," Draco demands. You know he's looking at you while he tips your chin just slightly upwards.

You scan your eyes up, locking them with his. You swallow nerves as your heart rate increases by the second.

Draco dives in, passionately caressing your lips. You follow his lead, letting go of your nerves and letting him, have you. His cologne lingers, causing your stomach to pit, craving Draco as he touches your thigh, squeezing it gently.

"Just say it, Y/N," he whispers in your ear, causing you to shiver.

"Take me Drac-," as the words escape your lips, Draco lifts your hoodie over your head, revealing your bra.

He discards your hoodie, tossing it aside with ease. You feel the grasp on your wrists release, your arms falling to your sides. Biting the inside of your cheek, feeling chills from the drop in temperature. You watch as Draco unfastens his green tie, the collar of his shirts loosens flimsily resting on his chest. Your eyes glimmer at the bare skin that peeks out from under Draco's shirt.

"Don't make a sound," Draco warns, taking the tie and opening your mouth, his thumb on your bottom lip. "Or else."

He gently lays the tie on your tongue, slowly pushing the fabric down as far as it goes. You press your thumb with as much pressure as you can on the palm of your dominant hand, doing your best to refrain from gagging.

Your fists balled up against the wall, Draco dips down, placing deep purple kisses down the side of your throat. Closing your eyes and biting down hard on Draco's tie, you breathe down your on-the-cusp moans. You feel your legs grow weak with lust, your thighs caving in and squeezing them against Draco's knee that remains wedged in between your gap.

Your arms shoot up to your hair. Tangling your strands for distraction as Draco descends to your collarbone. Draco grips his hands tightly on your hips, keeping your body aligned with his.

Your body overstimulates due to the fact that there's no way for it to release itself. You let out a discreet moan that came out more like a whimper. You feel regret as Draco immediately stops kissing your collarbone.

"I thought I told you to be quiet?" Draco smirks, gripping your hips tighter as each word strings out. "Could you really not keep it in?"

A muffled noise escapes your mouth, but with the tie in your mouth, it's impossible to apprehend what had escaped. You know from Draco's eyes that he's enjoying the show.

"What to do with you," Draco sighs with a condescending grin. He pushes away your hips, causing them to hit the wall. "Any suggestions?"

You watch as he sits on a desk facing you, refusing to break eye contact and waiting for a response. You attempt to speak, your arms dropping to your sides, but with the fabric stuffed in your mouth, it's nearly impossible to hear anything you're trying to say.