ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5

I don't have much to say other than thank you for reading, and if you like my story, please vote that way; other people can read it as well.

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You wake up with a throbbing headache and fuzzy memory. You slowly get up from a bed you didn't recognize. You look down, and to your surprise, your clothes are different. You were wearing a green, worn-out shirt, two sizes too big and grey sweats. You look up and see Draco peacefully sleeping in bed. You also notice that Blaise's bed was empty and looked like it hadn't been touched. You take a deep breath and tiptoe to the door. You quietly place your hand on the doorknob and op-

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Back to my dorm Draco," you sigh.

"Stay with me, just for a moment?"

"Fine," you jump back on his bed.

"By the way," you bite your lip, nervously "we didn't do anything last night, did we? I can't remember much."

"What do you-" he runs his fingers through his messy hair.

"You mean do the s word?" Draco whispers, grinning, sarcastically.

"Don't mock me; I'm serious," You grumble, slapping his shoulder; hard.

"Hey, you're the one who asked."

"Then why I am wearing your clothes." He shrugs.

"I didn't put you in those; you must've done it yourself." He begins to pull up his shirt.

"Excuse me, sir, keep your shirt on," you cover your eyes.

"You don't even want to peek?" He moves one of your fingers, so there's space to see.

You punch his stomach and run out, slamming the door behind you.

"Y/N! I was just joking; come back!"

You grin and continue to your dorm. You begin to open the door but then remember your fight with Pansy. You suck in a deep breath, close your eyes, and open the door.

"Pansy, I'm so sorry I was late, and I promise I promise I won't be late ever again, and if I am, then you can get rid of me forever. But I can't lose you; you're the only girlfriend I have."

"Oh my god, Y/N, get out!" Pansy responds, laughing hysterically.

"What do you-?" You then see Pansy and Adrian right next to her topless and immediately close the door.

"What is it with shirtless guys today?" You think to yourself.

"Hurry up, I have to get ready," you shout from outside the dorm and sit on the ground.

While sitting on the ground, waiting for Adrian to leave. The events from the previous night begin to sink.

The kiss with Fred.

The kiss with Cedric.

The ever after with Draco.

Your cheeks begin to burn from embarrassment, anger, and relief. You fiddle with the strands of your hair, reenacting the scenes in your head one by one.

"I dare you to kiss Fred."

His arms wrapped around your waist.

Your arms on his shoulders.

Your lips on his. His lips on yours.

"I can change for you Y/N, I can be everything you want."