ᴘᴀʀᴛ 33

Tysm for 36k!!! Please don't forget to vote. If you're this far into my story, that means you like it. 

Enjoy the part :)

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You open your eyes, the shadows slowly revealing the figure. Their presence becomes more and more familiar the longer you study them.

As soon as you meet the figure's eyes, cool-toned grey-blue, you know who it is.

He staggers back, giving you room to move.

Autonomously, unexplainably, you follow your instincts moving towards him. Without hesitation, you raise your arms up to his shoulders, bringing him down to your height, locking your lips with his. His lips on yours made you complete, the lushness of it all alluring you in.

It was so wrong, but it felt so right.

As your lips graze against his, you want more. A feeling that you had stored away for so long bursts. You needed to feel his lips against yours again because it had to feel right. This time it had to feel right.

His cologne lingers, the scent enclosing your bodies. It wasn't magical; it was far from magical. This was...different...

This was real.

Draco Malfoy

Her lips crash against mine, pulling me in tight. Her physical touch was enough to warm me up. My hands travel to her waist, keeping her in close, not wanting her to let go. Her chest is pushed up against mine, our hearts beating at the same rhythm.

I was starved for her. The longer we kissed, the more her energy repletes my soul. I can only focus on this very moment. Nothing else matters. This, she is my priority.

*****

"Draco, please, just listen to your father," my mother pleads, leaning her forehead against the palm of her hand, frustrated.

"No, he will not push me around as he does to you," I shoot, kicking the chair in front of me, watching it topple over on the ground, landing on its side.

"Watch your tone. This is still my house," my mother narrows her eyes at me, feebly standing up from the chair, now leaning against the edge of the table.

"Is it really your house? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but it's filled with Death Eaters. I don't think this has been home since I was thirteen."

"Then leave," my father's voice grumbles from behind me. "If you're not happy here, just go back to Hogwarts."

"Fine, I didn't want to come back anyway," I shoulder past him, making my way to my bedroom.

"Draco, he doesn't mean it," I hear my mother's weak voice call after me.

"Let him go," my father's hoarse tone is the last thing I hear before marching up the staircase.

Harshly opening my bedroom door, whipping open my trunk, and stuffing everything I possibly could. Latching the cases close, I grab my wand apparating back to Hogwarts.

Within a flash, my surroundings change, going from my bedroom at home to the one at Hogwarts. The dorm room is dark and empty.

"Lumos," I say, the tip of my wand lighting up with a bright white light.