ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

HI tysm if you've read this far! Please don't forget to vote if you like the story that way other people can read it as well! Enjoy :)

**********

Draco Malfoy

I wake up from my nightmare, sweating and shivering. I peer over my shoulder to see that my dorm mate Blaise is sleeping soundly. I check the clock to see; that it's five-thirty AM. I get up from the bed and tear off my pajamas and change into my robes. I fast walk to the bathroom which is connected to my dorm, and splash my face with cold water.

"Snap out of it, Draco, stop overreacting." I think. "Everything is going to be fine."

The longer I stare at my reflection the angrier I get. I grab a brush and throw it at the mirror and lean against the sink counter.

"Just breathe. Nobody will know. This year will be normal." I say to myself, swallowing the lies I'm telling myself.

I hear the bathroom door slowly creak open. I whip my head around and see that it's just Blaise.

"Why are you being so loud? It's so early, have some dignity." He says, rubbing his forehead. His sentence begins to wane as his attention is drawn to my left forearm.

I look down at my forearm, and the pain and anger washes all over again. The dark mark imprinted on my skin still stings. I quickly cover the mark with my sleeve.

"I won't tell a soul." He says after a moment. "You know I won't."

I nod back in response as he gently closes the door and goes back to bed. I slide down the door angry, thinking about the near future. I pick something random off the ground and hurl it at the mirror. I hear a crack, but I'm not bothered enough to care. I let out a small whimper of defeat before straightening out my clothes and head out of the bathroom. As I'm about to leave to sit in the common room to pass time before breakfast. I hear Blaise's voice mutter Reparo.

"Why are the only good people in my life constantly fixing my problems." I think, trying to focus on the book in my hands.

The longer I sit on the green velvet couch, the louder the atmosphere gets, and people begin to get ready for the first day of classes.

Y/N Y/L/N

You're awakened by somebody roughly shaking you.

"What the hell?" You groan into your pillow.

"It's seven-thirty, wake the fuck up!" Pansy retorts as she fucking finally stops shaking you. "I'm giving you 15 minutes, and that's being generous."

You're hit by Pansy throwing your robes at your face, and then she leaves, slamming the dorm door behind her. You reluctantly get out of bed and begin to get ready. You leave your dorm washed and dressed. You see your group of friends arranged oddly on the green sofas as you descend down the staircase.

"Finally, you're awake; let's go, guys." Adrian notices as he looks up and leaves with everybody else following him.

"Morning guys, sorry I woke up late." You greet as you do your best to catch up with them, trying to avoid bumping into the people in the corridors.

"Sorry, my ass, wake up earlier tomorrow," Terence whines.

Unfortunately for him, you're right behind him, and you smack the back of his head.

"What the fuck, Y/N?" He groans, walking ahead of everybody and storming off on his own.

"What's his problem?" You ask.