ᴘᴀʀᴛ 29

Thank you so much to everybody who reads my story. We hit 22k! Also, somewhere I said I would rank my favs, so here you go (These don't go by rank; I just thought of them in this order):

1. Timothee Chalamet 2. Louis Partridge 3. Robert Pattinson 4. Tom Riddle 5. Leo Di Caprio (young) 6. Draco <3 7. Terence Higgs 8. Blaise Zabini 9. Fred Weasley 10. Cat Noir

Honorable Mentions: Damon Salvatore, Pete Davidson (his humor), and MGG

Also, I forgot to say in the last part that I've updated the story. You would've known I updated if you follow me, and if you don't follow me, wow must suck to suck. All the *unique and creative* part names have disappeared because I hated most of them, and it was hard to come up with them. I didn't change much, the most significant thing I did was add one line for Pansy, but it isn't terribly important.

That's all and don't forget to vote!

**********

Tracey Davis

I lay on Terence's bed pulling at a hangnail, wincing at the pain. I sit up at the sound of the creaking door hinge, meaning Terence has finished his shower.

He lays down next to me with a towel loosely and lowly wrapped around his waist.

"You smell nice," I say, noticing the light fragrance floating through the air.

"It's new shampoo," he replies. "It's supposed to smell 'manly'," he puts air quotes around the 'manly' part.

"Manly? Mhm, I don't think so. You just smell clean and fresh, maybe like clean laundry."

"Do I not normally smell clean and fresh?"

"Well, boys are icky," I reply, biting my lip grinning, unsure of what his response will be.

"I'm icky?" He asks, raising his brow before he flips over to his side, beginning to tickle my stomach.

"Yes- you- are," I gasp out, taking short breaks between each word.

In one swift motion, he pushes my shoulders against the mattress, leaning against me, watching and studying my eyes. I follow his pupils as he follows mine, just for a second, before tilting himself closer and fastening his soft lips onto mine.

I close my eyes and savor the moment. As I feel Terrence lightly pull away, I flutter my eyelids open. I gaze as he continues to stare into my eyes. He presses his lips together before pulling away completely, breaking our eye contact, to change into some clothes.

Once he's back, he sits next to me, leaning against his fluffy pillows. He wears dark denim jeans and a loose deep emerald green Slytherin over-sized sweater that was extremely soft. I knew that from wearing it on multiple occasions.

"Can you believe Easter break is in a week?"

"I know it's crazy. The year feels like it's going by so fast," I reply, thinking back on everything that has happened so far. "Are you doing anything for break?"

"Probably just hang out at home, mum will most likely speak about wanting to go somewhere, but dad will say no because it's to last minute." He pauses and turns to look at me with a stern expression before continuing. "About break, you don't plan on going home, do you?"

"I'm not sure."

"Tracey, don't go home, please. You can stay with me at my house."

"I can't just not go home, Terrence. I promise I want to, but I don't even think my parents will let me." I reply, sadly. "And, it's to last minute. I can't imagine your parents letting me stay over."