ᴘᴀʀᴛ 45

Hi everybody and we're back !!!

In case you forgot it is now summer :)

Enjoy and don't forget to vote !!!

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

It had been a little over a week since the- the event. You had written multiple letters to your friends but only received a curt response from Tracey. You had spent the days pacing your room, only to crack (mentally and emotionally) and destroy everything.

You woke up to a nice day out. The sun shined into your bedroom, its golden beams creating golden shadows. But when you actually took a second to your survey your bedroom, it was horrible. The only things that stood were your desk, bed, mirror, and dresser. Everything else had been damaged.

In an attempt to organize yourself out of the muck you'd been living in, you write a list of things to do. You never wrote lists. They stressed you out. But, recently, everything you thought you liked had made you anxious, so it was time to try something new.

You slip out of bed, grab parchment and a quill. Steadily you sat still at your desk scribbling away.

1. Take a shower.

2. Get out of pajamas.

3. Eat breakfast at the breakfast table, not in the kitchens.

4. Write another letter.

5. Begin NEWT summer reading.

6. Eat dinner with mother and father, not in the bedroom.

7. Clean bedroom.

You tilt your head at your list. That's all you really had in mind for the day, but you couldn't end on the number 7.

8. Get outside.

9. Bake cookies (?)

10. Unpack (?)

You left the last two numbers with question marks. Those would only happen if there was enough time. One thing you didn't add to the list. Only because you didn't want to completely accept the fact, but you made a mental note of it, 'Stop worrying over Draco.'

Ever since he had, well, to put it simply, ditched you, a certain resentment fastened in your heart. You didn't know why he had left, but you didn't want him to. If it were up to you, he'd stay with you a summer. Deep down, you knew that was never an option, but you liked to think it was.

Not only were you utterly depressed over the past certain -events- you were utterly bored. That was probably another reason you had moped around for so long. But you knew this unhealthy behavior must be put to a stop.

Nobody was going to stop you other than yourself. Your parents wouldn't dare. Ever since you returned in a crying mess, they had left you alone to your own resources. You figured they thought they were helping by giving you space, but in reality, you wished your mother would just walk in and give you a hug.

Reluctantly you walk to your bathroom, slipping out of your clothes and surrendering to the steaming hot water splashing onto your skin. When you wash your hair with your floral shampoo, you find yourself pressing lightly over your neck and collarbone. Hovering even lower to your waist. Any marks Draco had made had now disappeared.

Out the shower you went, dressing into something presentable, for your mother. You settle on a white low square-cut blouse with slightly poofy sleeves and comfortable jeans. Looking in the mirror, you pin your hair up. Today was going to be a day of action, you had decided.