Chapter 20

It is when Eunhi steps in, and everyone's attention turns to the door.

"Um, hi!" She whispers as she awkwardly stands away from the group of men, not wanting to interrupt their moments when they are together.

"Hey, Eunhi! We were just talking about you." Hoseok stands up from the stool and chimes. "You did a great job yesterday. Jimin told us. Thank you for helping him."

She glances at Jimin who doesn't look at her but smiles, feeding Taehyung with a spoon.

"It's no big deal. We are friends." She smiles. "How is Jungkook by the way?"

"He's fine. Come sit here." He gestures her to sit but she shakes her head. "No-no, you can sit. I'm fine."

"I can't see a girl standing while I sit. That's not what a gentleman would do, hm?" He tilts his head and says.

"Okay, if you insist.." she takes small steps and sits on the wooden stool while Hoseok stands beside Jin. They all were wearing black turtlenecks and overcoats. And they looked amazing.

"You all dressed the same today?" She questions. "No, it is just a coincidence." Jin laughs.

"Maybe because we bought these together in a sale, you know, buy two get one free.." Namjoon wiggles his brows and everyone chuckles.

"How are you Taehyung?" She turns to the man who was laying on the bed. "Better." He smiles.

"You both will be discharged soon." Jimin speaks up. "I talked to the doctor. Maybe in one or two days."

"That's great!" Eunhi added, "wish you recover soon."

"And about the dorm..." Jimin says, placing the empty soup bowl on the small table beside him. "The chairman called me today."

"What did he say?" Jin asks.

"He said-" he opens his mouth but a sudden ring echoes in the room. "Sorry, that's my phone, excuse me." Eunhi stands up to her feet as she walks out of the room. The screen showed the name, Ji Hoon ssi.

"Yeah, where?" Jin asks again.

"Hostel Good Day Mate, he said." Jimin sighs. "It's quite far. About ten kilometres away. Me, Jungkook and Taehyung are on the list."

"Only if you were allowed to stay at my place, I would have been happy." Hoseok frowns.

"I don't want to stay there too, but we don't have a choice." Jimin says.

"It's for your safety. I'm happy they're taking such action." Namjoon smiles.

"Atleast we are together." Taehyung whispers. "Yes, that's true." Jimin replies.

"Hey, Jungkook's doctor is calling you Jimin." Eunhi peeps from the window and Jimin gets up from the bed, straightening his posture.

He walks out and sees the lady in a white coat over the lobby. Eunhi walks back to Taehyung's room.

"Jimin-ssi, I have something important to tell you." She says, glancing at the clipboard in her hand.

"what is it?"

---------

Two days later

Eunhi was just busy with her homework when her phone buzzes. She picks up and turns out it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook, how are you?" She chimes as she hears the boy's voice after so long.

"I'm fine, we're discharged and heading to our new dorm!" Jungkook exclaims happily, while he was sitting on the wheelchair. Jimin was pushing him, Taehyung was by Jungkook's side, his hand on his shoulder.