Chapter 6

Eunhi forgot that she was now taken, and that her coming life is already decided by her father. Now, she has no option but to follow her father's wish.

Ji Hoon was a really nice guy after all. He was handsome, rich, had a nice personality. He seemed totally incomparable.

Eunhi knew that she can't back off now. Ji Hoon is her future now and she has to accept it.

She tried her best not to show how miserable she felt, whenever her father mentioned his name. But she failed, somehow, a weird or distressing look crept over her face. She still couldn't accept that he's the one she's going to spend the rest of her life with.

The next day, as usual, after waking up Eunhi did her breakfast and took a shower. She then facetimed with her brother, which was added to her daily routine.

It's been one week since Yoongi left. She missed him, so she called him every day, atleast three times. She loved him, but right now, he wasn't here so she was quite upset.

"How was the audition?" Eunhi asked him.

"It was wonderful! The judges seemed quite pleased. They said they never listened to a song like mine. I think I impressed them pretty much." Yoongi chimed.

"Really? Wow congratulations oppa! I knew they'll get impressed!" Eunhi giggled.

"Yeah I hope so." After a break, Yoongi asked, "Eunhi, how's....dad?"

Eunhi glanced at him. "He- he's good. I think he miss you."

"Miss me?"

"Yes.. he was looking really sad yesterday. He asked me about you too." Eunhi answered.

"Oh..." Yoongi looked puzzled. "If he really did care about me, then he wouldn't have said those harsh words... I- I was hurt." There was a crack in his voice.

"Oppa...are y- you crying?" Eunhi asked, suddenly a bit tensed.

"Nah pabo. I'm not crying. It is just... I have a sore throat." He said, rubbing his nose.

"Oh.." Eunhi stared at him. "Okay oppa, I have to go to the market. I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay..take care" Yoongi said and ended the call.

Throwing his phone aside, he fell behind, on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. He was thinking about his home, and his dad.

He tried hard to not to think about him, but he just couldn't. He was really close to his father. As he left the house, the memories were still in his heart. He tried to deny, but.... he missed his father.

A tear rolled down Yoongi's left eye. He wiped it off and smiled. "Tears are amazing... sometimes joyful, and sometimes... painful."

-------

"Tissue paper, a duster, a jar of strawberry jam, peanut butter.." Eunhi walked in the store while reading her list.

"Dad, can you look for some tissue paper there?" She looked behind. Her father was carrying a shopping basket in his hand, and was looking for some food items for Eunhi.

"Yeah... I will.." he said and turned around. Eunhi started picking the items she needed.

"Umm, I've bought almost everything." She scanned through the items in her basket.

"Wait... I forgot something important.." she suddenly remembered and rushed to the other side.

She walked, looking around to the other side and saw her father coming from the same direction.