Chapter 7

Pushing the door open, she was welcomed by someone greeting her "good evening." It was the owner of the cafe. She bowed to him.

Looking around for a good seat, she walked through the passage, where there were coffee tables and chairs on both sides.

There were some couples sitting there, all lovey-dovey. They were holding hands and Eunhi glanced at them, who were talking lovingly while sipping coffee.

She walked to the end, and sat at the seat at the furthermore corner. The heater inside the shop made hee feel warm, so she took off her coat and put it aside. She stared at the clock, which was now showing six-thirty. She wondered where her fiancè is.

She had never came to a cafe alone, she went to some cafe's with Yoongi or her dad, probably three or four times. She looked around awkwardly, all she could see were four-five couples, and the waiters serving them.

She started scrolling through her phone. It was being late. She has to leave tomorrow. Has to get up too early. She yawned as she stared outside the window.

"Why is he taking so long?" She said to herself. "Did he forgot? But dad had already told hi-" she was just wondering when she heard the ringing of the bell, signalling someone has entered the shop.

She looked up and saw a man, wearing a black shirt and jeans, and was wearing a hat. His face was hidden beneath the big-sized hat, so she couldn't see him.

He observed inside the shop, eyes looking for someone. He looked at the back and waved at Eunhi. She stiffened and sat straight, slightly waving back at him.

As he walked through the passage, the girls started staring at him, intensely.

The tattoo on his hand caught Eunhi's attention, which she hadn't seen before. As he wore a t-shirt, the tattoo was visible. It was starting from his elbow, going down his wrist, covered half of his hand.

Some girls focused on his height, he was really tall. Atleast 20 cm taller than Eunhi herself. Guys glanced at him too, and were amused how they would look short beside him.

As he walked to her, she felt her adrenaline pumping faster, and her heart started racing. He took a look at the seat and sat on the front seat, facing Eunhi.

"Hi" he said.

"Uh, hello." Eunhi managed to say.

"I'm a bit late, sorry." He continued. "I was busy with some personal work, hope you won't mind."

"No, it's okay." She nodded, not looking into his eyes, but on the table.

"So, should we order something?" He asked. "Yeah.. whatever you like." She replied.

"Would you like a cappuccino?" He gazed at her. "Yeah", she said, now looking at him.

The waiter came to take their order, and after ordering, they both sat stiffened. Both didn't knew how to start a conversation. The atmosphere started becoming awkward.

Eunhi was nervous. She bit her lower lip, and started to look around. She was hoping that Ji Hoon would start the conversation, but he was himself feeling nervous.

He fixed his gaze at Eunhi. When she didn't had the courage to look at him, he caught her sight as she sat there awkwardly. He admired that she is actually beautiful.

He stared at her dark brown eyes, and her soft tender lips, which formed a small pout and he found it adorable. Her chubby face, and her long brown hair, made him undergo some kind of strange feeling.