Chapter 2

After a ride of about fifteen minutes, they reached the destination at 12:10.

Eunhi was sweating. Yoongi noticed her and became worried.

"What happened Eunhi? Why are you sweating so much?" He asked her as he opened the car door for her.

"Nothing, oppa. It's just that...this dress is so heavy. I've never worn such outfit so it's...a bit uncomfortable." She told him as she got out.

"Ok I see.. it's okay. Let's get inside." Yoongi stretched out his hand and Eunhi smiled and held his hand.

"There's so many people here. Better get inside through the back door." Yoongi said as looked here and there.

Carefully leading her to the inside of the big farmhouse, Yoongi took out his phone from his coat's pocket."I'm calling dad. I don't know where is he.." he told Eunhi.

"Okay." Was all that Eunhi said. Yoongi signalled her to wait in the room and she went inside, while Yoongi went outside to look after the guests.

"I'll be coming back in some time. Call me if you need anything." Yoongi shouted as he went outside, and Eunhi nodded before going in and locking the door.

There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room. Two armchairs at the corner and a big screened LED TV. The room was quite big. No doubt it was her favourite one. Whenever she used to come here, she always used to live in this room, with her mom.

Mom....

The memories flashed by, as she sat on the bed, still the same scent in the mattress. Sweet and strong.

She missed her mom. It's been 5 years...5 years since she left her. Not only her, but her beloved brother Yoongi and her dad, indeed, the whole world.

"I wish you were here mom...you don't know how much I need you at this moment." She said to herself, a tear rolling down her cheek.

She stood up and walked to the window. There was a large crowd in their backyard. It was quite big and the function was to take place there.

It was a nice decoration. Her dad loved her, much enough that he never failed to fulfill her every dream. She was thankful that she had such an amazing father. Even after her mother's death, her father never let her get lonely. He supported her.

But the only thing that she didn't liked about him was his strict character. He was loving. But he was strict enough that he never gave Eunhi a chance to live freely. She was always bounded inside the house, except for her college.

She wanted to live her life with freedom. Unlike most of the girls, she was an introvert. But she still had dreams. To go out, to enjoy, to have a friend circle with whom she can go shopping, eating and have fun. She wanted to meet someone and fall in love. To be in his arms whenever she was sad. To be with him, spending some precious moments.

But no. That was not possible. Because, her dad never gave her any chance to go out and be social. She felt like Rapunzel, locked inside a tower without seeing anyone, except for her mother. She was a Rapunzel too. But a different one. She still couldn't go out after her 18th birthday, because no Flynn Rider came for her rescue.

She wished..

Wished that she could live her life like other girls too. She had an amazing brother, and she was proud of him. But he wasn't bouded by their father. He had the rights to go out whenever he wanted. That made her a little jealous. Why only she isn't allowed???

She walked to the mirror and stood in front of it. It's about time. She is nervous, and it's obvious to be nervous.

But Yoongi didn't came back to call her. She went to the balcony and stood there. A lot of people were there, but she didn't knew anyone. Must be her father's friends and business partners.

She had some relatives. But she wasn't known to them. When she was little, she knew some people. But then they got to Seoul and lost contact with all of them. Not even having any cousins or best friend, she was all alone.

She looked here and there. The yard was looking so beautiful with pink and white flowers. The main stage was decorated with her favourite flowers, roses. A few tables and chairs were there, and waiters were serving wine and other snacks to the guests.

Wait, where is her fiancè??

He was nowhere to be seen.

She looked around but couldn't see him. Then she saw her dad coming to the yard and greeting the guests. Yoongi was following him.

Her dad turned back and whispered something in Yoongi's ear. He nodded and went away. She went inside and sat on the bed again. It's 12:30, what's happening?

Then there was a knock at the door."yes?" "I'm coming" said Yoongi, and pushed the door open.

"Come on, it's time." Said Yoongi, fixing his hair looking in the mirror beside him. "But where is he?" She quietly asked him. "He'll be here any moment. Let's get down till then." He told her.

"Okay" she said and stood up, her legs were shaking. "What happened Eunhi?" Yoongi said as he quickly grabbed her hand.

"Just..feeling a bit dizzy. I don't know why." She said, looking down.

"Look up. Look at me." Said Yoongi in a deep voice.

She looked up with tears filled in her eyes. "Hey, why are you crying?" Yoongi cupped her chubby face between his palms.

"I- I'm feeling so nervous.. I..just.. don't know why..." She stuttered and Yoongi hugged her. Putting her arms around his brother's slender body, she hugged him tightly, like she didn't wanted to go anywhere.

"I know what you're feeling. It's okay to be nervous. But, you gotta stay strong. It's your special day. You don't need to cry." Yoongi said as he released the hug and wiped her tears off.

"I know... I miss mom so much. I wish she was here.." she said. "Me too, I miss her so much." Said Yoongi, looking at her.

"But it's okay, she'll be seeing you from heaven and must be blessing you. Don't cry, she won't like it...smile!" Yoongi said.

Another tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh my little kitty. You're wasting all my money I spent on your expensive makeup. You know, it's so expensive!" Yoongi said and took out his handkerchief to wipe her tear off.

"Now smile..." Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile. She forced a smile on her face. "Yeah, that's my sister!" Yoongi chimed and hugged her.

"I'm not getting married but I'm feeling like it won't go well." She muttered. "What did you say?" Yoongi asked her.

"Nothing, let's go" she smiled and held his hand. "Okay, let's go.." Yoongi held her hand and carefully got her down the staircases. There were some women there, some smiled at her, some whispered words into each other's ears on seeing her.

That's what their business is.

She ignored them and stepped outside, in the garden, which was full of people. Bright sunshine shone and the weather was quite sunny.

As she stepped outside, people stood up from their places and started clapping. She felt so nervous, she forecefully smiled and walked to her father, who was standing proudly near the stage.

"How's my princess?" He asked her.

"Fine." She smiled at him.

"Now let's get to the main program, for what we all are here." He said in a loud voice and Eunhi felt her heartbeat become faster.

A tall figure approached them, in a black tuxedo. She lifted up her gaze to look at him.

He's here..

-To be continued-

If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote.

Thanks, love
Unaiza 💜