Chapter 15

-3 days later-

"Good luck for your exam!" Eunhi showed a thumbs up to Hyemi and Hyemi smiled.

"Thank you Eunhi. I'll try my best." She said as she wore her boots. Eunhi picked up her bag and handed it to her.

Before leaving, Eunhi stood at her porch and saw Hyemi leaving. She waved at her.

"Fighting!" She shouted. Hyemi chuckled as she showed a finger heart to Eunhi.

As the cab disappeared, Eunhi turned back to her room and wore her overcoat. October has started. It is becoming colder day by day.

She picked up her bag too and locked the main door before heading to her University.

--------

As she reached the classroom, Jungkook was already there. He smiled as she saw Eunhi coming.

"Good morning." He greeted in a melodious voice.

"Good morning. You seem happy today." Eunhi eyed him as she sat down.

"I'm always happy." He chimed. "Jimin hyung's birthday is coming so we're planning something."

"When is his Birthday?" Eunhi asked.

"On 13th." Jungkook said.

"Oh, then there's eight days left." Eunhi stated as she looked at the calander.

"Yes. Do you want to get added in the team?" He asked Eunhi.

"What team?" Eunhi looked confused.

"Our team. There are six people including Jimin. But if it's a surprise party then excluding him, there are five of us. Would you like to join?"

"Um, okay." Eunhi smiled.

"Okay. Let's discuss about it in the break time." Jungkook added.

-------

"So what's the plan?" Taehyung whispered between Eunhi and Jungkook.

"Should it be arranged in a restaurant? Or a club? Or what about in our dorm?" Jungkook stated.

"Dorm? Then Eunhi won't be able to come. We live in a boy's hostel Kookie." Taehyung laughed.

"Oh yes. Then what about-" Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung cupped his mouth with his hand. He gestured to the front from where they saw Jimin walking to their seat.

"This punk!" Jungkook hissed. "He's always late but when I want him to be late then he's here at the exact time!"

"No problem. We'll discuss it later." Eunhi smiled.

"Hey! Good morning everyone." Jimin sang as he took a seat beside Eunhi.

"Good morning." They all greeted him together.

"Let's go get our lunch Tae." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin and Jimin raised a brow.

"Is there something wrong?" Jimin asks him but Jungkook instead sticks out his tongue and gets up, walking with Tae inside the canteen.

"Why have I got the weirdest friends?" Jimin murmured and Eunhi chuckled.

"Here, I borrowed your money yesterday." Eunhi takes out 10,000 won from her pocket and hands it to Jimin.

"Thanks." Jimin simply answers and get busy with his phone again.

"Why are you always busy watching your phone? What do you see?" Eunhi glances at his screen and freezes. Jimin suddenly scoots away, hiding his phone.