Chapter 17

As Eunhi reaches at the address that Jungkook shared with her, her sight falls onto a big gate on top of which a sign was hanging named "Dream Park".

She walks in to see grass everywhere, benches, a beautiful lake and so many people. Kids playing around, birds chirping, people walking by and couples sitting by the side of the lake.

"But where is...."

"Eunhi!"

A voice called from behind her as Jungkook came huffing towards her. She slightly smiled at him as he showed his bunny teeth.

"You're here. Let's go, meet the team." He says as he points to the right where a bunch of men were sitting. She nods and hesitantly walks with him where the 'grown up infants" were sitting.

"Guys, this is Eunhi, my classmate. And Eunhi, these are my friends." Jungkook says as everyone nods and smiles at her.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon. The daddy of these kids, or basically their leader." A man shoots a smile at her. His dimples catch Eunhi's attention as she smiles and shakes hands with him.

"I'm Jin. You can call me handsome because I know you can't resist my charms." Another man gets up from the ground and sends a warm smile. Eunhi chuckles at him.

"I'm Hoseok. You can call me Hobi. I'm everyone's hope here. Nice to see you, Eunhi." Another man gets up as he smiles, his pearl like teeth and his aura creating a sense of happiness among all.

"And hey, I'm Taehyung.." He sends a quick wink at Eunhi while sitting on the ground.

"You already know her Tae..." Jungkook sends a glare at him, and the other men chuckle.

"Someone's jelly..." Hoseok coos and they start laughing. "Yah, I'm not jelly!" Jungkook shouts as he crosses his arms.

Taehyung gets up as he hugs him from behind. "Right, he's not jelly, he's my Kookie." Jungkook's cheeks turn red as a tomato as he tries to keep a straight face.

"I'm glad to meet you all." Eunhi grins at the whole squad.

"So we're basically here to plan about chimchim's birthday surprise." Namjoon finally says as Eunhi sits down beside them on the ground.

"Chimchim? Oh, you mean Jimin?" She laughs at this cute nickname.

"Yes, we call him chimchim. So, what should we do for him? There isn't much time left." Hoseok speaks up.

"His favourite place near the Han river? He loves it there." Taehyung says and everyone nods.

"Yeah, he loves riverside. Good idea Tae." Jin grins as he pats his head.

"I wish someone would do something romantic for me too.." Namjoon looks at Jin. Jin rolls his eyes at him. "what do you mean? I gave you a locket and a leather jacket on your birthday and you fell asleep while we were talking! I arranged a party for you at my house but you don't even know how to drive! Now tell me how can I do something romantic for you when you're such a dumb person!" He rapped out and everyone face palmed.

Namjoon awkwardly looked away. "Okay, I'm sorry." Jin says as he hugs him. "You know I love you but don't make me angry Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon smiles at him with eyes closed and the other three men's faces twist in disgust. "Stop being lovey-dovey here!" Hoseok sqeals.

"Okay, done. Who will be bringing what?" Jungkook says after a while.

"I'll make food. He loves my food." Jin says.

"Me and Hobi will arrange the setup near the river. I'll bring the decoration." Namjoon speaks up.

"I'll get the cake then." Taehyung simply says. "You already got a nice cake right there.." Jungkook smirks at him and Taehyung snorts.