Chapter 4

-A few days later-

"No dad! I said I won't!"

"Don't act like a kid! I said you have to join!"

"I won't join. I told you a long time ago!"

"You have to! It's my order!"

"Just because it's your order, doesn't mean I can't do what I desire for!" Yoongi grunted, slapping his hand on the wooden table.

"What's wrong with you Yoongi? I told you a long time ago that you have to join the company after some years..and you agreed!" His dad hissed.

"I didn't agreed..you made a deal. And I won't forget, it was against my wish! You forced me, but now I won't listen!" Yoongi responded.

"Why? Don't you know how much profit we make every year? You're given this chance, to take care of my position after me..but you!" He added.

"But I don't want to! I've told you a thousand times that I want to become a rapper! I've been practicing it for years!" Yoongi shouted.

"You're really going against me? I'm saying this as a father! I want you to be prosperous in the future. It's for your own good!"

"Just because you have command over Eunhi, doesn't mean you can control me too. I'm 25 and I know what's good for me. It has always been my wish to become a rapper. You can't stop me!" Yoongi snapped.

Eunhi heard the voices, and she ran downstairs, listening to her father and brother arguing.

"What would it give you? It's useless! You can't make money through music!" His father laughed sarcastically.

"I can..and I will show you." Yoongi smirked.

"Really? Are you sure you don't want to work with me? Don't want to be rich? Don't want to be powerful? You just want to become a damn rapper?!"

"Yes..."

"Then get out of my house right now." He commanded.

"No dad! What are you saying?" Eunhi came running towards her father. "Why? Calm down. Let's discuss-" she stated but Yoongi stopped her.

"It's okay Eunhi. Don't worry." Yoongi said and looked at his father.

"If this is what it takes... I'm leaving this house." Yoongi said.

"No oppa stop! You can't leave! Please!" Eunhi cried, holding her brother's hand.

"Don't cry sis. I'm leaving on my own. I'll show him what I can do." Yoongi exclaimed.

"But-"

Yoongi pulled his hand away. Eunhi ran to stop him, but her father caught her. "Dad, how can you be like this? He's really leaving!" She sobbed.

"Let him go..he will himself come back in some time. He'll be embarrassed after what he's done. I know he can't do anything." He hissed.

"But dad... I can't let him go. Where would he go? There's no one for him." Eunhi said and her dad nodded. "That's why I am more confident. It's just his stubbornness. He'll pay for it."

"No dad.. this is not okay.." Eunhi cried.

"Everything is okay until you listen to me. If you won't, you know what will happen." He looked behind.

Yoongi came down with a suitcase in his hands. His expression was calm, like he wasn't bothered. Eunhi cried, "oppa no! Don't leave me!"

Yoongi stopped beside the gate. He looked back. Eunhi ran towards him and hugged him. "Don't go! I can't be here without you. Please!"