Chapter 22

The next day, Eunhi gets up early and the first thing she does is secretly tiptoeing to Jimin's room.

The door wasn't locked, so she pushed it lightly and it revealed the room, the emptiness now filled with Jimin's belongings and the scent of very strong male perfume.

She glanced at the figure peacefully sleeping under the velvet covers, chest rising and soft snores echoing in the partial area.

'Maybe he hasn't woken up." She ponders as she softly shuts the door and goes back to her room.

After a good shower, she first heads out to visit Jungkook and Taehyung.

Walking in the corridors, she looks around the place as she searches for room no. 110. Eventually, she finds it and lightly knocks on the wooden door.

"Coming." A deep breathy voice comes from inside and in mean time, the door opens, revealing a shirtless Taehyung.

"Uh- good morning Taehyung.." she looks up in his eyes, trying hard not to look at the boy's tanned chest.

"Good morning Eunhi. Come in." He smiles as he pushes his tousled hair back with his hand, a plain navy blue shirt in his hand.

"Oh my god, hey-" a girl's voice suddenly echoes from the corridor as Eunhi turns around, and Taehyung turbulently slams the door in her face.

"I don't like them." He says with a disgusted look on his face. The girl keeps banging on the door as Eunhi aghastly walks in, following Taehyung's steps.

He guides Eunhi into the room where Jungkook soundly sleeps like a baby. She notices that they had joined the bed from another room and made it a double bed.

"I thought we should sleep together since Jungkook isn't fine right now." Taehyung explains as he glances at the boy sleeping blissfully under the covers.

"Right.." Eunhi whispers. "So, um..where should I take Jimin?"

"Anywhere. Park, restaurant or mall.. wherever you want. Just don't let him know we are doing anything. Let him think we forgot." Taehyung blurts out as he puts his shirt on.

"Do you think he will go with me?" Eunhi asks innocently looking at the tall guy.

"Of course. Tell him you really want to go out. Trust me, he will definitely agree." He replies as he sits beside the boy's sleeping figure and slowly run his hand over his forehead, removing the strands of his ebony hair from his face.

"Good morning Kook." He says softly as Jungkook shuffles and opens his eyes, slowly looking around the room with his half-opened doe eyes.

"Good morning Tae." He smiles as he notices Eunhi sitting beside Taehyung.

"Hey Eunhi!" He waves at her as Taehyung helps him to sit up, and Eunhi grins at him. "Hi Jungkook."

"I want to go pee." Jungkook looks back at Taehyung and pouts. "Sure." Taehyung replies and Eunhi stands up, turning around to leave.

"I'll get going now. Text me if you want to say anything." She says and Jungkook nods, yawning.

Getting out of their room and into the lobby, Eunhi's eyes meet another pair of eyes, with thick mascara and eyeshadow exclusively spreading along her eyelids.

She looks up and down at Eunhi, eyes travelling along her large sized hoodie and a pair of trousers to her bare-faced yet adorable charms.

Eunhi looks into her eyes for a quick second, then looks away as she rolls her eyes in agitation.

"Hey" she calls out as Eunhi steps forward. She turns around unsurely as the chick in front of her smirks.

"I need to ask you something."