Chapter 14

"Oh, look the Prince is here." Jungkook said.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook waved and Eunhi turned around to look at that extraordinary guy.

"I'm so sorry." A boy walked to them. His hair dyed blonde and his bangs falling into his face, covering his eyes. His height was somehow shorter than Jungkook's and Taehyung's. Wearing a black and white striped shirt and a black jeans, he looked tired as his forehead was covered in sweat.

Looked like he had run a marathon. That somehow looked attractive in a strange way.

Taehyung got up and playfully punched him on his chest. "We've been waiting for a year!"

"Ouch! Taehyung-ah" he growled. Jungkook got up too and started tickling him. Seeing all three boys so cheerful and playful towards each other, a smile crept upon Eunhi's face.

"Okay let's eat something now. I'm hungry." He said and his gaze met Eunhi's.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Jungkook's classmate and our new friend." Taehyung said as he and Jungkook sat beside each other.

Jimin hesitantly took a seat beside Eunhi. He glanced at Eunhi and smiled. "Hi, I'm Jimin."

Eunhi's cheeks turned pink as her gaze met his. She lowered her head and said, "I'm Eunhi."

As they started talking, Eunhi took a glance at Jimin and Jimin was already looking at her. They both awkwardly made an eye contact but quickly looked away, shyly.

"You need a card to take your lunch everyday. We all have one, let's get one for you too?" Jungkook looked at Eunhi.

"Oh yes, sure." Eunhi said.

"Okay, me and Tae are going to take ours first. You two wait here." Jungkook got up along with Tae, and they walked inside the canteen.

When they left, Jimin took out his phone, not paying attention to Eunhi. Eunhi sat awkwardly, staring around.

"Hey, what was your again?" Suddenly Jimin asked.

"Um, Eunhi."

"Eunhi... nice name." Jimin said, still scrolling through his phone.

"Thanks." Eunhi smiled. Jimin put his phone back in his pocket and looked at Eunhi, resting his elbow on the table and holding his head in his hand.

"Are you with Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. We're both in the same classroom." Eunhi said.

"That's good. Welcome to Busan." Jimin squinted his eyes and smiled, his pearl like teeth shining.

"Thank you." Eunhi said.

After a minute, Eunhi looked at Jimin again. "You all live together?"

"Yeah. Right now, we are living in the same dorm." Jimin answered.

"Okay.." Eunhi said and Jimin's phone suddenly rang. He picked up. "Hello, yeah Hobi hyung?"

He started chatting and Eunhi stood up to get to the canteen.

Promptly, a guy came walking towards Eunhi and purposely touched her back, but acted like it was an accident. She stiffened as she turned around nervously. "Oh I'm sorry." He said, "It was by mistake."

"I- it's okay." Eunhi stuttered as she pulled her top down, covering herself. Jimin was looking at them from a distance. He stood up and glared at him. "Hoseok-ah, I'll talk to you later."