Chapter 32

"Dang!"

Jimin's eyes spread wide like saucers when he enters his room, finding everything neat and clean, completely shining.

Biting his lower lip, a smile plays on his thick lips when he steps forward, finding fresh flowers in a glass vase resting on the window, his books neatly arranged in his shelf and his bedsheet exchanged with another cozy blanket.

"Wait..." He mumbles before lifting the mattress up, and his face goes pale when he doesn't find his personal things there.

"Did she...threw my underwears away?!"

His blinks a few times before standing up and dashing back to his wardrobe.

Just as he was about to open it, his eyes fall on a small note sticking near his mirror.

Plucking the small paper away, he squints his eyes as he reads the tiny letters scribbled on it.

"I'm sorry. I was just cleaning your room because I was free...and don't worry, your...things are in the box below your bed.
-Eun"

Sighing to himself, Jimin's mind goes numb with mixed feelings of embarrassment and ardore, seeing the endearing note by his roommate.

Crouching down on his knees, Jimin pulls out the cardboard box, and a playful chuckle escapes his mouth when he explores his dear things.

"I should be more careful from now." His ears turn red as he pushes it back before stripping from his clothes and making his way to the bathroom.

--------

"Jungkook, are you sure?"

"Yes, give me your hand!"

Coming out of the hot shower, Jimin hears chuckles outside his room as he raises his brows in confusion, quickly throwing a shirt over his wet body, and pulling a random pair of pyjamas from his wardrobe he scurries out of his room.

"Yah Jungkook-ah, when did you get here?" A smug smile takes over Jimin's lips as he rests his hands on his hips, seeing Jungkook and Eunhi sitting together at the dining table.

"I was just bored. So I cam to meet Eunhi."

Jungkook grins as Jimin's face twists with an uneasy look, seeing Jungkook holding Eunhi's hand.

"Wh-what are you doing by the way?" His jaw tightens when he glance at Eunhi, small fits of giggles escaping her mouth.

"Jungkook said he can tell fortune by looking at my palm." She giggles and Jungkook nods before fixing his eyes on the lines in her palm.

"Fortune? Crap.." Jimin rolls his eyes as he drags a chair and sits beside Eunhi, who pouts while Jungkook examines her hand.

"It says you'll make pancakes today..." Jungkook smirks and Eunhi playfully hits him on the shoulder.

"Jungkook.." she laughs along with Jungkook grinning from ear to ear.

"Then say directly that you came to eat pancakes. Why are you finding other excuses?" Jimin raises a brow and Jungkook eyes him.

"You yourself kept blabbering about how delicious pancakes she makes! I just came to try them!" Jungkook grunts.

"You did?" Turning her head towards Jimin, Eunhi asks as Jimin looks down, slightly shifting his gaze to the floor.

"Uh, yeah..." He mutters lowly and Eunhi smiles at him. "Thank you so much, Jimin."

"Okay then. I'll make pancakes for all of us." Standing to her feet, Eunhi pulls her hair up in a messy bun and Jungkook cheerfully claps.