Chapter 26

Days after, the new year begins. Everyone celebrates as they gather up in the same park where they first met and cheer each other with compliments and wishes for the new year.

Eunhi however, feels bad as she looks at Hobi, and then at Jimin.

They're really good at hiding their gloomy side.

"Hoseok hyung, you were saying you want to get a job as a dance instructor?" Jungkook asks as he stuffs his mouth with chocolate, and Hoseok nods.

"Yeah, kind of. These days I'm into rap too. It's cool." Hoseok answers and everyone agrees as he had a really unreal and unique voice. He could sing and rap both.

"Hoseokie- hyung is good at everything." Jimin smiles, "he can do anything, at it's best."

The orange haired man blushes at the compliment. "Thank you Jiminie.."

Someone's phone suddenly starts ringing and it turns out to be Eunhi's.

She checks the screen as a wide grin takes over her lips.

"Yoongi oppa."

She quickly stands up and walks away group, and puts the phone to her ear.

"Oppa..."

"Eunhi!" Yoongi screams on the other line and Eunhi flinch at the sudden attack on her eardrum.

"Oppa, I missed you!" This time she shouts at the phone and Yoongi, on the other side of the line, grins from ear to ear.

"Me too.. it's been so long. How are you?" Yoongi asks, his voice seems slightly changed. A bit more deep.

"I'm so good! But I miss you and dad.." The excitement in Eunhi's voice suddenly fades as she thinks how long it had been.

"Uh.." Yoongi coughs on the other side, "actually, I have a surprise for you."

"What?" Eunhi gasps, her voice seemingly becoming loud.

"You'll get it till the evening." Yoongi answers as his voice starts booming.

"Oppa, are you travelling?" Eunhi asks at the random voices coming from the other side.

"No, I'm home... I'll talk to you later. Wait for your surprise." Yoongi calmly says before hanging up.

Leaving Eunhi in confusion, Yoongi on the other hand, smiles to himself as he sits on the seat of his luxurious private jet, as he removes his mask and runs a hand through his now changed, blonde hair.

"She'll get shocked to see her surprise." He mutters as he plugs the earphones in his ears, and relaxes in his place, lazily leaning back in the comfortable chair and scrolling through his phone.

-----------

"So Jungkook and Taehyung, how were your holidays? Did you two enjoy?" Namjoon smirks while gulping down his pepsi.

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun." Jungkook looks at Taehyung and Taehyung glares at Namjoon, who seemed too excited to survey the youngsters.

"Heck, I thought of having a romantic two-days trip but this boy is too childish..." Taehyung purses his lips.

"What did I do!?" Jungkook pouts.

Taehyung clears his throat as everyone turns their heads to listen to him.

"Guys, I just romantically asked him, 'what are we'?" Taehyung exclaims and Jungkook gulps before looking away.

"And this boy said, 'we are humans'.."