Chapter 29

It was just another busy day for Jimin as he felt weak and exhausted, carrying his feet to the sidewalk as he feels someone following behind him.

First he ignores the footsteps as he takes a turn to follow his path to his dorm, but the footsteps turn the same way so he gets a bit conscious about the uncertain feeling.

He turns around, but sees no one except a girl, whom he guessed was his classmate.

"Are you following me?"

Jimin looks at the tall girl with white skin, her short plaited skirt riding above her thighs and face so caked with makeup that he felt disgusted.

"I think yes, I was." She smiles sensuously, taking a step closer to Jimin, who shows no interest.

"What do you want?" He sighs.

"Just your notes. I was looking for you the whole time but you already left. I think we-"

"Here." Before she could say anything more, Jimin shoves the notebook in her face, turning around and continuing his steps.

She grits her teeth in agitation, but then again runs behind Jimin, stopping him by pulling his bag.

"What else do you want?" Jimin pisses his teeth and the girl fakes a smile, trying to look innocent but Jimin already knew her intentions.

"I think..." She steps closer, making Jimin step back, eventually pressing his back against the wall.

"We should have some fun time together. What do you think?"

Jimin stares into her eyes, which were seemingly full of lust and mischief, as he bites on his lower lip.

"What do you mean by fun?" He whispers and the girl chuckles as she gets more closer, her hot breath hitting on Jimin's neck.

"Like, go somewhere? I mean, my house isn't that far..."

"Oh? And?..." Jimin mumbles and the girl giggles, making him want to throw up.

"And, I'll show you. Just come with me." She pleasingly rubs her thumb on Jimin's cheek and Jimin sighs before jerking her hand off of his face.

"Get the fuck off." Jimin whispers as her eyes widen, but her grip becomes tighter on Jimin's collar.

"What? Don't you know how to be polite?!" She spits out.

"Polite? Okay, kindly get the fuck off miss. I need to go." Jimin pushes his body forward as the girl stumbled back, falling straight on her butt on the hard concrete ground.

She curses under her breath, as she looks here and there to make sure no one saw her falling like this.

At a distance, she sees some children laughing hardly, while peeping from behind a pole.

Her cheeks flush with embarrassment as she gets up, rubbing her back and throwing a death glare at the little kids who quickly ran away after seeing her horrible stare.

-----------

Pushing the door to his dorm room open, Jimin directly makes his way towards his own room when he hears some strange voices coming from the other side.

He stops. Takes a step back as his legs take him to the opposite door, where he puts his ear onto the cold door, his heart bumping faster.

And all he heard was....

Weeping?

He furrows his brows as he hears Eunhi crying on the other side, and without wasting any second he bursts open the door.