Chapter 25

-Two Months Later-

It was when the year was coming to an end and Eunhi's first exams were going to start.

Being nervous, she sits on her desk, hair tied up into a loose bun and a cream fur coat warming up her body.

A steaming cup of hot chocolate rests beside her table lamp, which flickers a dim light on the flat surface as she slowly turns the pages of her heavy brown course book.

It's really dark outside. It's only six in the evening and it already looks like late nine in the night.

She randomly keeps an eye on the glass window beside her table, in case it starts snowing. And yes, she loves the snow.

Sighing and leaning back into her chair, she huffs out a breath as she keeps tapping the pen on her forehead, petrified.

Jimin had gone out for too long, and the thoughts keep nagging her as she gets up and walks to the window, and pushes it up, the chilly cold air hitting directly on her face makes her shiver as she squints her eyes to glance around.

Then something white starts falling from the sky, oh it's snowing!

Smiling to herself, Eunhi extends her hand out as the small flakes land on her palm, and she giggles before closing her hands in a fist and feeling the chilled air hit her, a familiar feeling building up in her mind.

"Dad mom look at this!"

Little Eunhi chimes as she walks to her parents, a small snowball in her hand and a wide smile plastered on her face.

"It's so cold! Leave it or you'll get sick." Her mom smiles as she holds her hand and shakes it so the lump falls back on the ground.

She pouts before turning around and seeing her elder brother making something big and round with the snow.

"What are you doing oppa?" She takes small steps as her feet keep digging in the thick snow, and she slowly makes her way to the 11 year old who was busy digging out snow with his small plastic shovel.

"I'm making a snow man!" The boy smiles as his gums shine along with his white pearl like teeth.

"Snow man?"

"Yes. It's just done." The boy says as he takes out two sticks and stick them at the sides of the snowman and smiles proudly after turning back.

"Wow, Yoongi. This is so cute." Their parents walk to them as his father pats his head, grinning.

"Since I made this, I'll name it Yoonman!" The boy says sheepishly as he turns around to face his mum.

"Yoonman is too cute for this little guy." His mother pecks his cheek before glancing at the snowman.

"Let's go inside, who wants coffee and marshmallow?" His mother smiles before turning around and Yoongi and Eunhi follow behind her quickly.

"Me!" "Me!"

Having a flashback of those amazing times, Eunhi blinks as she realises she's been sticking her hand out for too long. It's almost wet because of the snow.

Closing the window and exhaling deeply, she walks back to her desk, rubbing her hand on the side of the fur coat and continues to read, sipping onto the hot chocolate in between.

She hears the familiar voice from outside as the sound of footsteps echo in the lobby, signalling Jimin is back. But he's not alone.

A radiant laugh rings outside, and Eunhi gets up as she recognises who it is.