Chapter 24

After the hardcore party, and spending time with each other having fun and eating, Jin and Namjoon tend to leave, Hoseok joining them along the ride.

"It was just for like an hour, but this was the most memorable hour of this year." Jin said, holding Namjoon's hand who was singing a song of God knows what freaky lyrics.

"Namjoon, I think you are drunk." Jin says glaring at his husband, and Namjoon sheepishly smiles at him, "no baby, I'm good..."

"We should leave now. We'll meet soon! Take care." Hoseok beams as he grins at Jimin, patting his head.

"You all too." Taehyung replies, as they walk off to the stairs to say goodbye to the older boys.

"Thank you hyung. Call me when you reach home!" Jimin chimes, an extremely wide grin playing on his face, experiencing the joy of his day after so many years.

After they disappear into the dark lobby, Taehyung and Jungkook walk back to their room, looking extremely tired.

"Good night guys. See you tomorrow!"  Jungkook yawns as Taehyung walks straight inside and they shut their door instantly, making Jimin and Eunhi let out a confused laugh.

"They seemed in a hurry.." Jimin scratches his head and turns around to walk back to their room, Eunhi following behind him.

Eunhi sighs before saying, "I'm sorry I couldn't get a gift for you. I really wanted to but the situations were-"

"It's alright, atleast you were here. I'm happy." Jimin flashes a cheeky smile and Eunhi nods, clicking the door open and entering before Jimin.

"Good night!" She exclaims before closing the door and Jimin smiles, "yeah, good night."

--------

"Good morning sir."

"Ah, Ji Hoon! Good morning." Mr. Min notice the tall man at the entrance of their mansion, in a casual shirt and jeans, and he signals him to come inside.

"How are you?" He pats his back as they walk inside, following into the large bedroom, painted in classic pastel colours.

"I'm fine...dad told me to give you these papers for the upcoming presentation." Ji Hoon replies, taking out a file from his bag and turning the pages, in a very experienced manner.

Mr. Min smiles as he stare at the man, reminding him of his own son.

"How good it would have been if Yoongi was like you..." He murmurs to himself, distracting Ji Hoon's attention, and causing him to glance at the elder's figure.

"Pardon?" He says as Mr. Min shakes his head, letting out a fake laugh. "N-nothing...come, have a seat son."

Ji Hoon hesitantly steps forward as he takes a seat on the velvet couch and Mr. Min seats in front of him, on his usual comfy armchair.

"You're really hardworking. I appreciate that." Mr. Min glance at Ji Hoon and he flashes a tiny smile before slightly bowing, "thank you.."

"This." He holds the file near Mr. Min's face and he slightly nods before adjusting his glasses and taking it from his hands and reading onto the petite letters, shuffling through the pages while Ji Hoon glance around the room.

His gaze falls onto the pictures framed near the king-sized bed, which seemed like family pictures. He tilts his head to get a better view as Mr. Min was blocking his way.

Seeing Ji Hoon shift from his place, Mr. Min lowly chuckles. "What happened?"

"Uh- n-nothing. Just...those pictures.." Ji Hoon shyly looks down, earning a heart-warming laugh from the other older man.