Chapter 12

The way it had felt to Hyemi, for the first time, she had kissed someone. Not guy, but a girl. While she was sleeping.

She somehow felt weird about it, because she kissed Eunhi without her acknowledgement. She kissed her without her permission. Hyemi stared at her ceiling and thought, "did I do it right? I feel so bad now.." She stood up and walked to her desk.

Sitting down, she opened her books and began to read. Her fingers found thier way to her lips and she gently touched her lips. Why is she thinking about that again!? She didn't knew.

She shook off her thoughts and tried to concentrate. "This was a mistake. I won't do it again." She muttered as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes to feel concentrated towards her books.

-------

Eunhi slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She reached for her phone on the nightstand, but touched something else. She sat back, and realised she was covered with a blanket, not hers.. but Hyemi's.

She looked at the nightstand and found a packet of her favourite potato chips. Smiling, she picked it up and looked around. "Hyemi unnie got this for me?"

She got up from her bed and tied her hair up. She checked the time in her phone, 4:15 pm.

She had been sleeping for too long. Scratching her head, she walked out of the room and found Hyemi cooking something at the kitchen counter, slowly humming.

Smiling, Eunhi walked to Hyemi and putting her arms around her neck, she hugged her from behind. "Thank you for this, unnie!"

Hyemi flinched at this. She turned back to look at Eunhi and her cheeks flushed red. She nodded and looked into her eyes. "I- it's alright. I bought this for you."

Eunhi sat at the dining table and opened the packet of chips. She glanced at Hyemi, "what are you cooking?"

Hyemi answered without looking back, "I'm making japchae." Eunhi's eyes widened as she heard her. "I thought you only ate cup noodles." She muttered.

"Yeah, sometimes I make other dishes too. I'm not that lazy.." Hyemi said and Eunhi chuckled.

She placed the hot pot on the table and brought two bowls and chopsticks. She plopped down on her chair and said, "you try it first."

Eunhi smiled as she took out some from the pot and into her bowl. Hyemi observed her with hooded eyes. After Eunhi, Hyemi took out some japchae and told Eunhi, "there is some soju in the fridge. Would you mind?"

Eunhi looked at her. "I never tasted it. I don't know if I should.."

"Try it once. It's good." Hyemi said and walked to the refrigerator. She took out two bottles of soju and sat down.

She poured some for Eunhi and took the whole bottle herself. Eunhi started eating the japchae silently as Hyemi took shots of soju first.

"You should eat first." Eunhi eyed Hyemi.

"Yeah, I will." Hyemi placed the bottle beside her plate and started eating. "It's good. I like it." Eunhi smiled. "Thanks" Hyemi whispered.

After eating, Hyemi again picked up the bottle and drank the leftover soju in one shot. She eyed Eunhi, who was sitting awkwardly. "Drink it." She ordered.

"Okay." Eunhi said and took a shot. It made her feel anamalous. Blinking twice, she looked at Hyemi again. "Ca- can I have more?"

"Sure." Hyemi laughed as she poured some more for Eunhi.

Like this, Eunhi took almost eight shots of soju, while Hyemi drank another bottle.

Feeling nauseous, Eunhi stared here and there. Hyemi chuckled at her. "You know what, l like you." She muttered.