Chapter 21

"hmm, smells nice.."

Jimin inhales the scent of pure aroma the moment he steps his foot in the lobby. Eunhi grins, "yes, I use aroma here."

"I never did. I thought it was girly but yeah...this smells so sweet." Jimin says, closing his eyes and taking a moment to breath in the sweet air.

"So this is my room?" He points to the left door.

"No, that's mine. Yours is that." Eunhi tells him, signalling to the wooden door at the right.

"Okay, I'm going in then.." he says as he takes his boots off and steps forward. Eunhi nods but she quickly remembers there is something in there. No, she can't let him there!

"Uh- w-wait!" She whispers, but not loud enough to let Jimin hear her voice.

She rushes in front of him and before he could touch the knob, she yanks
his hand aside and smiles nervously.

"What?"

"Can you turn around please?"

"Turn around? Why?"

"I- I have to take something from this room. Close your eyes!" She barely whispers, cheeks turning red.

Jimin smirks mischievously. "What do you have to take?" He crosses his arms and stares at her figure.

"M- my things. Now shut up and turn around!" This time her voice higher and colder than before.

"Okay, go on." Jimin says, turning around and covering his eyes with his alluring hands, the smirk still plastered on those plump lips.

Quickly rushing inside and onto the bed, she picks up her undergarments, which were not supposed to be there.

Cheeks flashing pink and heart beating uncontrollably, she grabs them and hastily runs to the door.

Only to find Jimin leaning onto the door frame and blocking her way.

That breathtaking view could leave anyone stunned when Jimin smirks and raises a brow and Eunhi rushes to the front, bumping into his shoulder and murmuring a little 'sorry' . She was trying to hide her embarrassment and the intention to punch this short guy to death.

But no, she can't do this. Atleast not today. Let him live atleast a day...

Collecting himself together and breaking into a wide grin, Jimin turns around only to find the front door shutting loudly and making him flinch.

"This girl seriously..." He chuckles lowly. Rolling his bag inside his new room, he locks the door behind him, exhaling a small sigh.

--------

Taehyung pushes the wheelchair into the empty room and locks the door behind him, grinning.

The ebony haired man sitting in the wheelchair blushes hard as the other man walks to the front and leans over him, their foreheads touching and creating a strange feeling between the two.

Taehyung's hand finds its way to the back of Jungkook's head and he presses a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Finally, we're going to live together. I'm so happy." He whispers in Jungkook's ear and Jungkook nods, "me too."

Taehyung smiles as he looks around the new and unfamiliar place. He places his and Jungkook's bags to the side as he turns around to face Jungkook.

"Those jeans would be tight. Let's get you changed first, so you'll feel comfortable." He says as he takes out a pair of trousers from Jungkook's bag, along with a t-shirt with small carrots printed over it.