?Top Peter?(Smut)

"Peter this is not a good idea, Mr. Stark is not going to like me tampering with your suit like this."

"Please, you're my right hand man, my guy in the chair." Peter whispered while leaning into Ned, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't give me that look." Ned pouted rolling his eyes, but Peter didn't care, he only let out one more plea.

"C'mon," Peter made his eyes wide and leaned up close to Ned's ear, breathing heavily. "It will be the last time I ask for anything tonight, it will be you doing all the begging." Peter lowered his voice and bit Ned's ear softly. Ned felt a shiver go up his spine and quickly started forming the code with a new sense of urgency. Peter smirked as the suit glowed a yellow hue showing each of Stark's protocols being disabled. Ned stared at him with wide, in awe eyes and Peter grinned at Ned's changed mood.

Peter quickly snatched the laptop out of Ned's hands and slung his legs over Ned's thighs. He roughly grapsed onto Ned's shoulders and pushed him back in the headboard. He straddled his hips and slowly started to grind himself against Ned's growing erection. The boy below him let out a low groan and Peter's next breath shuddered out of him. Ned unraveled under Peter's touch, throwing his head back at each thrust.

Ned tried to grab Peter's waist but his hands were quickly removed and pinned above his head as Peter licked his lips. Ned whimpered at the motion and parted his lips trying to get Peter to kiss him. But Peter wasn't exactly ready to give Ned what he wanted.

Peter held Ned's arm up with one hand and moved the other down to his chin, forcing it upwards to see Ned's eyes. Wide and full of lust, exactly the way Peter wanted them to be. Peter placed soft kisses around Ned's lips but never once getting close to what Ned craved. Peter stuck out his tongue and licked Ned's plump lips from corner to corner. Ned tried to move up and kiss him but Peter's grip was too strong.

"Please Peter I-" Ned whispered his words breathlessly slipping from his lips.

"What to you want?" Peter knew exactly what he wanted but there is no way he's not going to tease Ned.

"I want you to kiss me." Ned breathed out feeling his cheeks flush.

Peter trailed his hands higher, cupping Ned's cheeks in his hands and leaning down to kiss him. Ned moaned in relief and he had to press up to chase his lips, Peter loved it.

Flicking out his tongue, he caught Ned's bottom lip between his own, gently biting into the flesh and sucking on it. Ned's chest heved as little pleas escaped his throat. Heat was pooling in his stomach and was already hard, straining against the metal of his zipper.

When Peter pulled back, Ned's lips spit slick and swollen. Peter smirked and rolled his hips onto Ned's earning more whimpers. Ned dug his nails into Peter's sides and let his head rest on the wall behind him, feeling overwhelmed by the pressure against him.

"Oh my god Peter," Ned's voice was wrecked and Peter felt his erection twitch at Ned's desperation. Peter quickly removed his shirt and smiled as Ned's eyes ran down his chest, taking it all in. Peter wrapped his fingers around the hem of Ned's shirt. He knew that Ned didn't always like the idea being uncovered by clothing so Peter waited for Ned to nodd before lifting up his shirt.

Peter felt his pants get tighter at the sight of his boyfriend. Peter quickly took handfulls of his plush stomach and kissed up and down his chest leaving Ned a mess. Ned arched his back and opened his mouth in a silent moan when Peter rolled his nipples between his cold fingers. Ned thrusted himself forward and Peter trailed kisses up his body to reach his neck. Peter sucked and bit into Ned's collar leaving bright red marks.