Farm Life Pt 1(Smut-ish/humor)

"How far away are we?" Peter whined while looking out the window to see rows of corn. Tony sighed from the front seat and took in a deep breath.
"Like 5 minutes kid, ask again and I'll make sure Clint gives you all the difficult chores." Tony spat out while slowly brining up a travel cup of coffee to his lips. Peter sighed and leaned his head against the window feeling the sun burn his cheeks.

Tony raised his eyes to meet the review mirror to see why exactly Peter was so annoyed. Also why the past 20 minutes were so quiet. In the small mirror he saw Ned curled up into the car seat covered in blankets completely passed out. Tony just let out a breathy laugh and shifted his eyes back onto the dirt road.

"Travel buddy fell asleep, how tragic for you." Tony muttered out each word with a thick layer of sass. Peter furrowed his eyebrows together and slumped in his seat. "It is tragic, like a whole 25 minutes of silence it's killing meeeee." Peter pouted while rubbing his eyes, a little yawn slipped out which Tony took as his chance to possibly get a few more minutes of peace.

"Just take a nap and when you wake up, we'll be at Clint's." Tony suggested hoping that Peter would stop asking him every five seconds when they would arrive. Peter just pursed his lips and sighed dramatically. He pulled a blanket off of Ned and pushed his body off the window and onto the headrest. In minutes small snores could be heard from both Peter and Ned. Tony unclenched his jaw and relaxed his shoulders, he loves Peter but the amount of grey hairs the kid had caused him is well...enough.

The drive was definitely more peaceful for Tony, he enjoyed driving the scenic route. Seeing the rows of corn and the bright blue skys and smelling the fresh air of the country. He definitely envied Clint when it came to living in the country, it must be so nice to not smell pure smug everyday. After a short while Tony noticed a tiny green mailbox with Clint's address. He turned the wheel and the car shook due to the gravel driveway. Each little pop and crunch made Tony cringe knowing the tires on his vehicle were very much going to be ruined. Even a billionaire such as himself hated ruining a nice car even when he could go buy twelve of the new model.

The large white farm style house got closer and closer with each pop of gravel. It was a gorgeous property, with acres opon acres of fresh land for livestock and crops. Along with barns and perfect little outdoor spaces for hospitality. Tony loved how simple yet extravagant the whole farm life could be. A large dog came running out barking as Tony parked the vehicle. The shinny glare off the car was very much out of place next to the beat up old Ford pickup.

Tony pulled himself out of the vehicle and dusted off his pants before taking a large breath of air. The shaggy mut came running over and jumped all over Tony, slobbering on him in the mean time. Tony tried to push it off but it playfully kept jumping onto him.

"Clint come get your flea bag rabies machine!" Tony called out dramatically while Clint busted out laughing from the porch. With one long whistle from Clint the dog quickly got off of Tony and ran back to the deck. Tony pulled down his sleeve and wiped off his durl covered face in disgust. Clint strode over to Tony and pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's been a while man, hey where's the kid?" Clint asked while peering over at the car. Tony scoffed, "what am I chopped liver! The kid's in the car." Tony pointed behind him right after Clint rolled his eyes from Tony's dramatic moment. Tony and Clint walked over the car and pulled open the door. They both snickered at the sight. Peter was practically sitting ontop of Ned, all curled into him as Peter's hands were burrowed into Ned's chest. Both were still completely passed out and Tony couldn't help but take a quick picture.

"Underoos! Underoos, Kid get uppp!" Tony called out while slowly pulling the blanket off of Peter. Peter just whined and shifted his body upwards while rubbing his sleep filled eyes. His hair suck up in different directions and his shirt was hanging off his body.