Fondue (Fluff/Humor)

Narrator's Pov:

It was early at the Avengers compound and the whole gang was awake and sitting in the living room drinking coffee. They just got back from a mission late last night which was a day earlier than they told Peter. The room was practically silent but the thoughts of the 6 original Avengers were racing.

Clint needed to make sure he wasn't going crazy.

"Did you guys hear a noise coming from Peter's room." Clint made sure to keep the question as vague as possible.

"Yes it was a very um interesting noise." Nat said brows raised.

"Oh are you talking about the bed creaking back and forth at werid hours of the night." Thor said bluntly. Nat and Clint knew that if they brought up the action of the noise Tony would flip.

"Yeah very odd, maybe it was just the vents or something." Steve said trying to keep his a clean mind for Peters sake.

"Oh don't act so innocent Cap, That sound and the werid giggles, Peter had somone over." Bruce said sarcastically.

"Just stop, Peter is a good kid. That doesn't sound like something he'd do." Tony said trying debunk this theory because in his mind Peter was still a shy little 14 year old and not almost turning 18.

"He's a teenager and he thought no one was here for another day. It all fits together." Clint said be realistic with Tony.

"Well if what you're implying is true, the person must still be here because FRIDAY would have notified me if someone left the compound." Tony said hoping that nobody was here.

"So they're still here! So let's just go into Peter's room and see." Clint said, overprotectivly.

"No we can't do that! They think we're not here so they will eventually come out of the room to ethier eat or leave." Steve said wondering who Peter would bring to the compound.

"See I only have one issue with all of this, Peter knows this building carries highly classified information and weapons. He wouldn't be that stupid to bring back somone who already hasn't been here." Bruce said deep in thought.

"Then who?!" Tony said completely confused.

Nat and Clint just rolled their eyes knowing exactly who it was.

"Really?" Nat said sarcastically.

"What it's not like you know." Tony and Thor both looked over at Nat.

"Who is over here all the time and who makes Peter get all flustered and cuddly. Someone people wouldn't expect but they would make a cute couple." Nat said like she was literally talking to 5 year olds.

"Ned?!" Tony said shocked.

"He's over here all the time and they're constantly alone! I haven't even gave Ned the Dad talk yet!" Tony said not wanting to see Peter grow up. Then they all heard footsteps coming down the hall way.

"Act Normal!" Nat whispered. They all got on the couch and held their coffee mugs to their faces, it did not look normal. Then they saw Peter and Ned, Peter was only wearing boxers and Ned had Pjs on.

They froze at the sight of the Avengers. Everyone's eyes were just wide and full of shock. Tony was literally about to cry, his son is growing up too fast. Peter desperately tried to cover himself but it was no use.

"Good morning Peter and Ned." Thor said smiling while being handed a 20 from Bruce.

"U-um you guys are back a day early." Peter said nervously hoping that they came back early this morning.

"Yup we got back pretty late last night." Clint said raising a brow. Peter and Ned both cringed at the words, their faces were completely covered with a dark shade of red.

"So surprise best friend sleepover!" Thor said hoping the two boys would relax. Peter's face was now full of thought.

"Yeah we haven't hung out in a while so we decided to have a sleepover and watch movies as best bros." Peter said weakly puching Ned's arm.

"Yeah it was fun, bro." Ned said trying to play along.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, want to get dressed and eat some breakfast?" Steve said knowing he just made his world famous pancakes.

"Yeah sure." Peter just ran into his room and quickly got changed, leaving Ned all alone with a hungry pack of overprotective family members.

Ned just walked over to the kitchen slowly wincing as he moved his aching legs. Nat noticed but decided to shrug it off. She did not want lose the idea that Peter was the most innocent person. Ned sat down at the barstool counter top and was handed some pancakes.

"Thank you." was all Ned said as all the Avengers huddled around him watching. Peter made his way to the kitchen and decided to stand while digging into the pancakes. Peter and Ned both were weirded out by the stares.

"So Ned you feel ok." Nat asked and the other Avengers just pursued their lips.

"Yeah, but my legs hurt." Ned said innocently. Tony and Peter both spit out there food in shock of the words.
Peter just avoided eye contact and sunk his shoulders.

"Why's that?" Nat asked leaning into the counter.

Ned just looked over and Peter is fear and then they both quickly looked away blushing.

"OMG DID YOU TWO FONDUED, AHHHHHHH." Steve scremed, this was too much for his holy ears.

Peter and Ned both looked at the Avengers in shock.

"Oh My God No! We wanted to see how long we could jump on the bed before we would vomit!" Peter said embarrassed.

"Then why did you guys act so werid." Tony asked gald his son still acted like a child.

"Because that's embarrassing to tell people." Ned said frantically.

"Wow you guys did that three times!" Thor said impressed at how long they could both jump without getting sick.

"No just twice." Ned said calmly. Peter and Tony just about fainted.

"Then what was the third time?" Tony asked about to ground Peter.

"Oh" Ned just said aware of what he just revealed.

"OH MY GOD, THEY DID! AHHHHH!!!" Steve said yelling, his little spider child was growing up. Peter was on the floor practically dead with embarrassment.

"Ned whyyyy?" Peter cried out dramatically.

"They were going to figure it out one day." Ned said pulling Peter up and kissing him on the lips.

"AHHHH IS THAT AFFECTION I SEE!! Bruce yelled.

"PG PEOPLE PG!" Steve screamed.Tony was just crying in the corner.

"He's all grown up and he has a reasonable and respectful boyfreind, I'm losing my baby." Tony cried out dramatically talking to FRIDAY.

Thor was in the other corner trying to figure out a cute ship name while Nat was giving advice to Ned on how to survive these people.

Clint was giving Peter a serious Dad talk, which would be one of many.

This was going to be an interesting journey for Peter and Ned's relationship.

End

💚 I loved writing this it was so much fun! Hope y'all liked it! Ok stay safe and try to stay sane,
Idkwhoimsupposedtobe💚