Peter and Ned's playlist

Songs that remind me of Peter and Ned

1. Line Without a Hook: Rick Montgomery

This song could go to literally any ship ever, but it's cute. Definitely giving me Peter goes out on a long mission and Ned is struggling with separation and feels like he's too average to be apart of Peter's amazing life vibes.

2. Gitchee Gitchee Goo- Phineas and Ferb

This song, obviously! They sing it too eachother all the time. They both love the show and it's disgusting how cute they are when they do sing it together.

3. Sunkissed- Khai Dreams

This song is so cute and perfect for Peter and Ned. All I can imagine is Peter scream singing this song while thinking about Ned.

4. All I Could Do Was Cry- Etta James

All I can think about is Spiderman Homecoming. Peter is constantly talking about Liz and Spiderman and leaving Ned out more and more often. So Ned feels so abandoned when he sees Peter with Liz. But he feels like he can do nothing, so all he can do is cry.

5. I Will- Mitski

Are you falling in love with your best friend? Ned is. All the nights he cared for Peter and made sure he was okay.

"And all the quiet nights you bear
Seal them up with care
No one needs to know they're there
For I will hold them for you

Cause' all I ever wanted is here
All I ever wanted
All I want is
Always you
It's always you"

6. Tongue Tied-  Grouplove

Any teenage romance has this song but I feel like it resonates with Peter and Ned on a whole different level.

7. Out of My Ledge- Fitz and The Tantrums

Peter and Ned both have poor self esteem and confidence but they usually don't show it. So it's a round- about never ending cycle of them both thinking the other is not interested.

8. You Talk to Much- Coin

They both do, just kiss already

9. Can I Call You Tonight- Dayglow

Confessing feelings over the phone, somehow Mr. Stark hacks the calls and all the Avengers listen in.

10. Sweater Weather- The Neighborhood

If you know, you know.

11. Everybody Talks- Neon Trees

Any teen movie ever but....I can't help but add it.

12. Calling All the Monsters- China Anne McClain

Do I need an explanation, this song is iconic and Ned and Peter listen to this song religiously.

13. Firefiles- Owl City

For Meme Purposes

14. Never Gonna Give You Up- Rick Astley

Also for Meme Purposes

15. Matter of Time- Fitness

Peter and Ned are living the worst cases of double lives and yet they still find their way back to eachother.

16. Say You Like Me- We The Kings

Do it Peter, do it.

17. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You- Frankie Valli

A Classic yet somehow turned basic. It still works, it's sweet, and it makes you belive love is real.

Yes 17 basic and overused songs but it's a fanfiction playlist. Even with being overused, writing about Peter and Ned while listening to these songs never gets old.

I know this wasn't a story, but more one-shots are on their way. But it's cold and I am exhausted from school but I will have two more stories posted before Saturday.

I would like you thank each and every reader that got me to 19k reads, it means so much to me.

See you all in the near future,

Lemonadefrog