Miniskirt(Humor)

The Avengers loved Ned and just acknowledged that the compound was basically his second home. This Saturday was one of very few that actually was calm, there were no missions or fights, just coffee and small talk. It was a rare sight to see all the 6 original avengers not at each other's throats, in this moment they all sat around in the living room, it looked like the start of a cheesy sitcom. Ned and Peter were no where to be seen but they all assumed they were in Peter's room building legos or some nerdy stuff. Then they heard a loud bang and Ned's voice boomed from the hallway. He ran into the main room lifting his hands up dramatically.

"INTRODUCING THE KING OF QUEENS!" Ned yelled in a terrible British accent desperately trying to sound fancy.

Peter just jumped out wearing a pair of Nats heels that somehow got bedazzled. His legs were covered in black fishnets that made there way up to a neon green miniskirt, that no one knew how they had access too. Peter also wore a scarf tied around his chest that was held up with pickle duct tape. His fingers had pens taped to look like fake nails and his face looked like he rubbed his head on a sidewalk covered in chalk. To top off the look, Peter wore hoop earrings that went down to his shoulders. With his hands on his hips and his lip pursed Peter screamed,

"YASSSS PERIDOT POOH!"

At this moment the Avengers had no clue what in the world was happening, it seemed like every time Ned was over Peter and him always did something stupid. Honestly they all have seen weirder from the two.

"Is this a vine?" Tony asked confused.

"No Peter lost a bet." Ned said trying to hold back laughs.

"You look ridiculous!" Thor was holding his stomach in pain from laughing.

"Are those my heels?!" Nat asked wondering if they went through her closet.

"Yes but all you own is black so we had to sacrifice them to the bedazzle gods!" Ned was shaking from laughter, his chuckles sounded like a tea kettle.

"I honestly was unfrozen for this?" Steve holding out his hand while he was contemplating his life decisions.
Bruce had no words for this, he just rolled his eyes and sipped his tea.

"You should come over to my girls tea parties sometimes they would love the get up." Clint was somehow genuine but full of sarcasm at the same exact time. Peter started to walk but wobbled with each step fiding it harder to walk in the heels. He fell straight onto his face only muttering out a small "ow". The miniskirt hugged Peter's butt and it was now facing into the air, practically on display.

"Better watch out Cap, Peter might steal top spot for America's Ass." Ned yelled holding his knees about to fall over from laughing. Peter was blushing so hard he thought his cheeks would explode. Everyone in the room was dying from laughter they thought they might turn to dust(sorry had to).

Peter got up slowly when he heard a small rip, his eyes went wide and his hand quickly grabbed his butt. He felt the large gash that was created in the green miniskirt. His face went dark red and this room went silent before Peter quickly kicked off the heels and ran down the hall. Ned was on the floor rolling around in laughter with Thor while Tony and Steve worried about Peters mental stability. Nat and Clint were so confused on why Ned found it so funny and Bruce just wondered why he stayed with these people.

"Peter, haha he had, I can't, woooooo, he had to put on a thong because you could see everything else through the miniskirt!" Ned could barely get out the words, he was laughing to hard.

"Where did Peter get a thong!" Tony yelled, dad mode kicking in.

"Better yet when did he get a thong!" Steve actually couldn't help but laugh, Ned was blushing so hard.

"Ned why are you blushing!" Nat yelled actually not really wanting to know.

"That's the only thing Peter wears under the suit!" Ned blushed thinking back to the first time he found out Peter was Spiderman.
Tony heart died knowing that information. Clint was dying, he would never be serious.
It was to much for the group, they couldn't handle all this crazy.

"And how do you know this?" Steve asked with a smirk, knowing that he finally got a chance to expose his otp.
Ned's eyes went wide and his lips popped out. He just kept his eyes on the floor and fiddled with his hands.

"I knew it!" Steve yelled pointing at Ned high fiving himself.

"Knew what?" Peter said walking in with his reglur attire.

All the Avengers arms crossed and they all gave evil smirks. Peter knew those faces, they found out, he knew that it was going high levels of embarrassment.

"Ohhhhhhh you like him, Oooooo!" Thor said fangirling. Peter just blushed and smacked his face. All the other's joined in.

"Ooooooooooooo"

"Peter and Ned sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g" Clint yelled out.

"First comes love." Steve yelled making a heart with his hands.

"Then comes marriage!" Nat said pointing to her ring finger.

"Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Thor yelled moving his arms to cradle a fake baby.
Peter and Ned lost it, they both died of embarrassment.

"Ugh you guys are like toddler's!" Peter yelled out in a pouty tone.

"I do want a baby though." Ned said trying to tease the group.

"AHHHHHHH GRANDBABIES!" Tony yelled with little sparkles filling his eyes.

"Little spider babies, everywhere so cute!" Nat whispered over to Clint who honestly couldn't wait for that to happen.

"Welp I'm going to go crawl in a pit and die now." Peter said waving his hand up about to leave the room.

"Don't forgot your thong!" Clint yelled while Nat puched his shoulder. Peter froze and Ned was dying from laughter.

"Ned you told them!" Peter waved his hands up dramatically, his voice cracked little bit.

"Sorry you're just to cute when your embarrassed!" Ned said bopping Peter's nose. Peter just blushed and smiled.

"Ewwwwww gross, happy couples are the worst!" Bruce chuckling.

"Yeah get a room!" Steve called out and Tony gave him a death glare. Peter and Ned both bursted into laughter knowing that this was going to be a great day to remember.

______________________

A/N
I have no clue what this is but it is IT. I actually have no clue what to write about next, so if you have a request or idea send it in. I appreciate all the love and support. This story has over 700 total reads like Ahhhhh. I know that's only like 60 people that read the story and only like 5 people reading everything but it still means the world to me, especially with everything going on, this is such an uplifting thing. A special thanks to hehitsmeh for all the extraordinary love!

Ok love y'all,
Idkwhoimsupposedtobe