Punch(Fluff/Angst)

Ned's Pov:

Today Peter left earlier "sick" but really I knew he was going on a mission, which worried me. It must have been serious if they took him out of school during the middle of the day. I couldn't even focus in my last period class which seemed to last forever.
*RING* the bell rang throughout the classroom as all the students started to gather up their supplies. I was so worried about Peter that I forgot that I'd have to ride the bus alone. Peter always was there for me and only god knows what Flash will say. I quickly put on my bag and made my way to the bus. I decided to sit were I always do not to cause any other drama with other students. I sit down and put in my headphones and blast music to drown out the sound of yelling teenagers around me.

Narrator's Pov:

Just as Ned got comfortable on the bus he thought that he might survive not being tortured. Until Flash came over shuffling over people to not be caught by the driver. Flash reached down and snagged the headphones out of Ned's ears.
"Hey Cow! Where's your little bodyguard boyfriend?" Flash just laughed and made sure his friends were laughing too. Ned didn't need to answer Flash and Ned didn't have to take this.
"Answer Me!" Flash said boiling up with anger. Ned also didn't feel the need to answer, he just started to text Peter.
"God you are so gay. Don't text your even gayer freak of a freind. Are you actually kidding me, answer my question, fa-"
Ned didn't care if Flash tensed him about his weight or called him gay but the second he heard that word. That word scares Ned and always will.
Ned hated it and nothing put him more on edge. Ned stood up and while Flash was laughing to all of his friends he pulled back his fist and punched him right in the jaw. Flash wobbled back in pain. He reached his hand up to his mouth to feel a little blood form around his gashed lip.
Flash didn't take long to realize what just had happened.
"You're dead meat!" Flash pushed Ned into the window and pinned his head to the cold glass. He hurled his hands at Ned's face three times. Ned felt blood trickling down his nose and lip.
Flashes freinds pulled him off of Ned knowing that the bus driver would see them if he stayed any longer. Why do adults never step in?

Flash sat down and many students stopped recording the fight. Finally it was Ned's stop which happened to be in front of the driveway to the Avengers compound. Ned remembered it was friday which was the day he hung out with Peter. Which Ned really didn't want anyone see him like this.
He would've walked home if Friday didn't already scan him to the enter the compound. Ned made his way up the elevator to face Peter.

Ned's Pov:
I really don't want to Peter to see me like this. He probably already thinks I'm weak. I tried to wip the blood off my face but with every wip more blood poured out of my lip. The elevator door opening broke my thoughts and I looked up to see Mr. Stark standing. He froze at the sight of me.
"Oh my god kid are you ok?" Tony said worried.

"I'm fine just fell out of the bus, I'm just clumsy. Don't worry about it." I said trying to sound cheery but in reality my whole head was pounding.

"Ok well we can still clean those wounds from the "fall". Mr. Stark mentioned "fall" very sarcastically.

Then I heard foot steps coming from behind Mr. Stark. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw Peter's perfect brown curls. Once we made eye contact he ran over to me frantically.
"Ned! What happened? Are you ok?" Peter said while getting extremely close to face to observe the wounds.
"I'm fine, just fell." I said halfheartedly.
Peter just raised his brow and pursed his lips questioning my response.
"Ok but we need to get you cleaned up!" Peter said taking my hand and pulling me to the bathroom. I blushed at the motion but then quickly pushed down the feeling. Once we made it to the bathroom Peter got out a first aid kit. I awkwardly watched while he set out all the supplies.
"You should probably sit down, this might take a while to properly clean everything." Peter said holding supplies.
"Um yeah ok, where do you want me to sit." I asked unsure where to go in such a small space. Peter just patted the sink and I moved around him and propped myself on the vanity. Peter moved his body in between my legs to reach my face. The position is awkward and I know I'm blushing like crazy. Peter looks at me with compassion in his eyes.

He moved a damp cloth over the open wounds and then poured hydrogen peroxide on a cotten ball.
"This might hurt a little." Peter said while dabbing the cotten over the gashes. I whined a little at the touch of the cold liquid. But Peter was completely focused on fixing the wounds, I hope he wouldn't notice me staring at his beautiful face. Peter was so perfect. He is kind, smart, funny, and gorgeous. His hands lingered on my cheek for some time and then his eyes shifted to mine. He was looking for the truth.
"Ned, what really happened?" Peter said softly. I wanted to make another excuse but Peter deserved the truth.
*sigh* "I was on the bus when Flash came over and started to say crap about you and me but I didn't feel the need to answer. Then he said something that triggered me and I, um....well punched him." I replied. Peter's eyes were wide and his jaw dropped.
"YOU PUNCHED FLASH!" Peter said proudly.
"Well yes but then he pushed me against the window and beat the crap out of my face." I just laughed but Peter eyes were full of rage.
"How dare he even lay his hands on you! He already treats you like trash and now he hurt you. He is dead!" Peter said protectively. I just rolled my eyes. We both started to laugh awkwardly.
"If you don't mind me asking, what did he say." Peter said fiddling with his hands.
"Well he kept giving me crap about you not being there to protect me. Then he said crap about my weight. But what really set me off was when he was started to say-" I couldn't even say it. It hurt me so much.
"I'm so sorry Ned. You don't deserve any of that. I think you're perfect and I don't care what other people think and he will never call you that again."

We both caught eachothers eyes and stared. Peter was so compassionate and kind. Peter moved his body closer to mine and placed a hand on my cheek. It felt like a force pulling us together and before I knew it our lips met. It was the best moment in my life. Peter was so passionate and loving. He grabbed my waist and I put my hands around his neck. I'm not sure how long the kiss lasted but I wish it could have stayed like this forever. We both pulled away and I got off the sink.
"Um what just happened?"
I asked confused.

"Well I just kissed the person I've liked since um, well forever." Peter said and we both giggled. I jumped off the sink and we walked out of the bathroom. Once we made it to the main room I saw all 6 Avengers sitting on the couch discussing a misson. Peter and I but took a seat next to eachother and all eyes were shifted to us. The room went silent.
"Is something wrong." Peter asked the room.
Clint pipped up, "Actually yes, Tony told us Ned got hurt and came to the compound with a busted lip and Peter went to go help clean the wounds." Clint said smirking.
"Um yeah that's exactly what happened." I said nervously.

Nat decided to say what was on everyone's mind.
"So why does Peter have blood on his lips?" The whole room was giving the "Mm Hmm" face. Peter reached his hand up to his lips and saw the dots of blood. The blood on my lip made a perfect outline on Peter's lips and cheeks.
We both blushed and desperately tried to make an excuse.
"I-I slipped and hit the counter and my lip busted." Peter said hoping they would stop questioning him.
"Do you mean you fell on Ned's lips?" Mr. Stark said dramatically.
We both awkwardly looked at eachother and cringed at this moment.
"You owe me 20 bucks Bruce!" Thor said happily. Bruce just rolled his eyes.
"Maybe Peter is telling the truth.
"Bruce said trying to not lose 20 bucks.
I couldn't take it anymore. I've wanted Peter to be my boyfriend for years. I pull Peter by the collar into a deep kiss. Peter seemed to just melt and kiss back. We broke away and Peter sat there shocked.
"Make that 40 bucks Bruce."

End

💚 I'm getting really bad writers block so I'm sorry if this is bad. But anyway, thank you for all ths support even if it is a small group! Love, idkwhoimsupposedtobe💚