Happy Pride(Fluff)

"Hey it's Peter!"

"Oh and Ned" they called in a cheery tones smiling through the phone.

"We hope you're doing well and are staying mentally stable and all!" Ned giggled out waving his hands around.

"Oh and Drink water!" Peter said with a stern face pointing at the screen. Ned just raised his eyebrows in shock.
"Really Peter! When is the last time you drank water?" Ned asked with hands on his hips. Peter scrunched up his face in thought, Ned was shocked that he even had to think about it.

"Well the gas station pizza I ate last night had greese pouring off of it soooo." Ned's eyes went wide.

"Peter that's not water!" Ned called out frantically.

"It's a liquid!" Ned just rolled his eyes.

"Ok we'll take about your problems later, Sorry bout that! We just wanted to make sure you know that we love you and accept you in every way!" Peter and Ned both gave huge smiles and radiated love.

"But with it being Pride Month and All we wanted to say coming out is really difficult and scary, You've heard and read about all the fun and stupid ways Ned and I came out but sometimes that's not how it goes. People are not always accepting or understanding." Peter said quietly and softly, it was a hard subject for him to talk about.

"I'm lucky to have an amazing and open family that accepts me but Ned and many others don't." Peter grabbed Ned's hand for encouragement and gave a weak smile. Ned just sighed and gulped nervously.

"My parents don't approve of me being gay and we didn't speak for a long time, but I still love them and hope that one day they'll accept Peter and our relationship. But remember that their are countless others that love you and accept you, Like Us!" Ned said in a giddy tone and a large smile.

"And life is crazy right now and honestly it will always be but it'll be ok, I promise! It doesn't matter what size or are, your skin color, your sexuality, your height, how much you make, how many freinds you have, or what you dress like. You, yes you, are beautiful and worthy of everything, even Thor's hammer!" Peter laughed out pushing his curls out of his eyes.

"Figuring out your sexuality is extremely difficult and confusing, but trust your gut and don't be afraid to experiment with gender!" Ned said giving you a virtual hug, it felt really warm and sweet.

"Welp that's all we really called you for unless you wanna talk about something else, Which feel free to always ask me or Ned for advice! Peter said waving, Ned clicked his tongue and raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe don't ask Peter for advice, When I wanted to come out he said to fill my house with millions of rainbow sprinkles."

"You're telling me that wasn't amazing advice!" Peter laughed and playfully punched Ned in the arm.

"Ok everyone get in here!" Peter yelled out behind him. Then All Avengers, The Guardians of the Galaxy, All of Wakanda, Mj, Aunt May, Stephen Strange and his whole gang, All the remaining Valkyries, Captain Marvel, Wanda and Vision, S.H.E.I.L.D,Loki and even force ghost Stan Lee came running in and yelled out in unison,

"HAPPY PRIDE!!!!"

A/N: I know this was a little short but it really made my day and I hope it makes yours. With everything going on in our crazy world it's nice to escape to their fake one. I wanted to say that I love this small community and accept you personally! Happy Pride!!

Always with love,

Crazy Marvel Fangirl
❤🧡💛💚💙💜