Three Gay Dorks(Fluff/Humor)

It was a late summer night at May's small apartment and Ned, Peter, and Mj all sat on the floor of Peter's room. They laid on a pile of blankets and pillows and listened to the light rain patter against the roof and windows. Like always there was a large pile of snacks in the middle of all of them. The rain was peaceful unlike the booming laughter filling the room. Peter was practically shaking on the floor from laughter.

"And I was like dude my favorite color is brick and she looked at me like I was insane." Peter snorted out and Ned held his stomach in pain from laughter, Mj even let out a small chuckle. Peter rolled over and shoved some popcorn into his mouth.

"Do you think I can fit 15 marshmallows in my mouth without choking?" Peter asked eyeing the large bag of white squares. Mj sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You're seriously a hazard to society." Mj mumbled out with sass.

"And a coward do twenty." Ned laughed and Peter slowly started squeezing marshmallows into his mouth. After 5 his cheeks were completely filled and his lips were parted.

"I cawt fiwt anyb mowre." Peter tried to talk through the marshmallows and Ned just threw his head back in laughter.

"Only 5 come on man I expected more." Mj rolled her eyes sarcastically and Peter just let they half dissolved fluff pour out of his mouth into a bowl as he violently coughed.

"Ugh never again." Peter fell back onto his back and held his stomach trying not to vomit.

"You know it's been 5 years since my drug addict mother sold me to one direction." Peter wiped away fake tears dramatically and Ned gasped.

"Omg y/n you're so strong." Ned patted Peter's shoulder and Peter gave a weak smile.

"What is wrong with you two?" Mj asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"So much, I mean so much." Peter said smirking and shoved a cheeto into his mouth. Peter just sighed and walked over to his dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out a bowl. He fell back onto the floor and opened the tin and pulled out a large ball of cookie dough.

"How long has that been there?" Ned asked genuinely concerned.

"Like only a few hours, I always have cookie dough hidden around my room." Peter took a large bite and sighed at the flavor. Mj just sat up and gave a disgusted look.

"You know you're not supposed to eat raw cookie dough." Mj's eyes were wide with concern.

"I don't understand why I can't eat raw cookie dough, I mean is it illegal? I mean sure it's bad for my health but is it illegal?" Peter yelled out dramatically and took another bite of the dough as Ned just face palmed.

"When you get food poisoning for the fifth time, I will not spend my week taking care of you." Ned grumbled out and Peter held his hands to his chest offended.

"What you love how spontaneous I am and you're such an amazing person you would take care of anyone, You know what I think you make a good boyfriend." Peter smirked with a slight blush. Ned sat up and raised his voice slightly.

"Well I'd think you'd make a GREAT boyfriend!" Peter stood up and stuck his finger in Ned's face.

"Oh Yeah well I think whoever ends up with you would be super lucky!" Peter yelled passive-aggressively.

"Not as Lucky as whoever gets with you!" Ned full on scremed and May busted through the door.

"Woah what's happening!" May asked worried and confused on the sudden yelling.

"Don't worry they're just angrily firting again." Mj smirked out which made both Peter and Ned blush. May rolled her eyes and closed the door. Peter then felt his pocket buzz violently and he pulled it out of his pocket to see Tony Stark's contact.