The Wedding (Fluff/Humor)

It's absolutely perfect. Far away from the city, in the backyard of Tony Stark's new home, paints the picture for a day that is bound to be perfect. The bright sea of green grass sparkles, as it still has fresh morning dew lightly laying ontop of it. The light maroon accents favor the white of cloth placed in between rows of chairs, making a perfect asile. The lake in the distance adds a crisp salty smell, along with small splashes from various living creatures. The few chairs placed are filled with family and friends, all desperately waiting for the events ahead.

Everything would look perfect to someone who didn't know the happy couple, with the amazing weather and beautiful setting, it would seem like a flawless event. A glorious color scheme, complementing the nature surrounding it. The warm lighting from the sun and the cool shade from willow trees. One look and you'd let out a happy sigh, but there're are a few things that would make a wedding anything but perfect.

What if at your wedding not one single family member showed up? Or what if the only family member that attended was the only living one left? Of course these may be depressing thoughts, but what if those attending your wedding were the Avengers? Which in this case, made up for the previous hardships.
-
-
-
-
The loud crowd is talking and laughing, until a soft hum of a violin starts to play. The group goes silent, Stephen Strange walks onto the makeshift stage. He stands under a large wooden archway, that has flush pink flowers intagled with vines surrounding it. He has full black suit, a small light maroon colored flower lays in his breast pocket. Stephen let out a large smile and everyone turned around, the room completely lit up. Peter stood at the edge of the aisle, his arm was intertwined into Tony's who looked dashing as always. Peter wore a slim black tuxedo with small maroon flower also sitting in his breast pocket. His hair was in perfect waves, his smile was larger than ever.

Tony gave a reassuring smile before taking the first step down the aisle. Tony claimed that the liquid coming out of his eyes was due to allergies, yet, he looked so proud and honored. The music played at the heart strings of the small group, but Peter couldn't help but laugh when he saw how emotional both Drax and Quill were getting.

Tony and Peter made it past one of four rows, pasing the Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter still couldn't believe he had a tree alien at his wedding. The second to last row held T'challa and Okoye, who was solely present for Ned and the protection of Shuri. It also held Scott and Hope, not to Peter's surprise, Hope was holding Scott while he ugly cried.

The third row held Wanda, Vision, Clint, and Sam, who was mad he didn't get to sit by Bucky. The second row sat Bruce, Thor, Loki, Happy, and Rhodes. Thor was sobbing into Bruce's shoulder, Peter cringed at the snot coming out of the God's nose. Peter smiled even brighter at the first row. Bucky and Steve sat side by side, Peter felt a need to cry, they looked so happy for him.

However, Peter really felt the need to burst into tears when he looked at Natasha. She looked gorgeous, Peter has never seen her look so elegant. Natasha's eyes told a story, she was genuinely happy and proud. She gave a cheesy thumbs up and Peter snickered. Tony walked him onto the stage and leaned into's Peter's ear.

"I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished." Tony whispered softly, it wasn't snarky, it was truthful. Peter curled up his lips, trying to hold back the need to ugly cry. As Tony started to walk away, Peter pulled him into a large hug. Holding him close, hoping he'd never leave. Tony felt those allergies acting up again. After a short and heartfelt hug, they broke away and Tony sat next to Natasha, they were sharing a tissue box.

Peter corrected his posture and fiddled with his thumbs nervously. Stephen just smiled at how scared Peter seemed. Then the crowd burst into "awws" as Morgan stood at the start of the aisle. She wore a white puffy dress and a small white headband pulling back her long brown hair. The small basket in her arms was filled with white rose petals. She walked down the aisle and spread the flowers evenly on the grass bed.