Parent/Teacher Conference(humor/fluff)

The T.V. flashed bright hues of red as the speakers rumbled with the sounds of blasters. Peter and Ned's controllers were being absolutely annihilated by how vigorously they were playing. Peter's character was crouching behind a fallen ship and a blue sharp shooter zoomed in on the opposing team. With a flick of Peter's index finger, a red laser flew across the screen and blasted into another character. Ned's half of the screen went bright red and Ned leaned back his head to sulk.

"Ohhh pew pew bitch!" Peter jumped onto his feet and twirled around in a victory dance. Ned thought it was adorable, but he would never admit that to Peter. "This is your first time winning in like a week." Ned teased while grabbing the controller to get the round started. Peter scoffed, "You're just a sore loser". Ned forced back giggles at the hypocrisy coming out of Peter's mouth.

"Really this is coming from the guy who didn't talk to me for hours after beating you in Battlefront." Ned raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips while staring down Peter.

"Yeah well you cheated anyway." Peter muttered before leaning back into the plush couch. Ned rolled his eyes and smiled. "Oh I'm sorry what was that, I couldn't hear you from bottom of the scoreboard." Ned curled his lips into a smirk and Peter scrunched his eyebrows together in a pout. "Well then, next winner has the title of best player and gets the premium blasters." Peter held out his hand to seal the deal at hand. Ned clicked his tongue and hesitated before reaching his hand out towards Peter's. Little tingles went up both of their arms and if it wasn't for their determination to win, they would have been blushing from the small contact.

"You better be ready to send over those blasters." Ned shot out with a large grin. Peter acted annoyed but secretly loved the back and forth banter. Ned saddly had to redirect his eyes from Peter's face to the T.V.

Little clicks of the controllers filled the room as Ned got everything ready to start the game. Then they both heard tiny stomps rushing into the living room. A blob of yellow rushed in front of them holding a red paper. Morgan pushed away the thick strands of brown hair covering her small face.

"Oh hey Mo, how was your day at-"

"This is an emergency, I need help Petey." Morgan stumbled trying to say emergency but it was pretty decent for a five year old. She slid a red paper across the coffee table and sighed. Peter lifted up the thin paper and quickly read through the information.

"It's just a parent teacher conference, nothing to worry about." Peter gave a reassuring smile, however, Morgan didn't seem to be any less calm.

"Look at the bottom." Morgan's stubby finger pointed to a underlined time on the paper. It had the date and the time of the conference. "That's today Morgan, that's in an hour!" Peter yelped in a frantic manner.

"Exactly!" Morgan added before swaying nervously.

"Mr. Stark and Mrs. Potts are in Japan for a tech trade event, the parents have to sign up for a time so why would they schedule it when they were going to be out of town." Ned questioned before staring over at Morgan with a raised eyebrow. Morgan shifted under the glares and stuttered over the words she was trying to let out.

"Morgan what did you do?" Peter asked in a calm tone. Morgan's shoulders fell while she let out a defeated sigh.

"I signed up for a time so that they couldn't come to the conference." Morgan lowered her head in shame. Ned furrowed his eyebrows and ganced at Peter with a sympathetic frown.

"Morgan, can I ask you why?" Ned said softly. Morgan fiddled with her hands before staring up at Ned with glossy eyes. Peter felt a little pain in his heart when he saw her on the verge of tears.