Video Game Kisses(Fluff)

Ned was getting agitated, but he was committed to destroy Peter at least once. The state of competitiveness was so heated that Peter didn't bother to change out of his Spiderman suit after patrol. He still hung from the ceiling where he had crawled in through the window. The second he had through, Ned had shoved a controller in his hands. Patrols weren't going to get in the way of their weekly game of Mortal Kombat.

Peter had absolutely no right to be this good at the violent game. Ned's tongue darted past his lips as he concentrated, trying get out of a seven hit combo. His efforts ended in defeat, another round went to Peter, winning him the game. With a slur of buttons and joystick thrusts his character jumped through the air holding two large blue fans and cut into Ned's player, slicing their head in half. Blood and guts spewed across the screen. As the speakers blared "Fatality" in a deep wrestler like voice.

"Whatever dude," Ned said, defeated with an eye roll. "I bet it's, like, a spidey-sense thing, anyway."

Peter chuckled, pulling his mask up past his nose, leaving his shit-eating grin visible. "Unable to admit that you're terrible at the game?"

"I'm serious, you are superhumanly good at this. There's no other way you can block me every single time and use all your special moves." Ned started the rematch, choosing a new character: Melina. She had great hard-hitting combos, easily to control and took off the perfect amount of damage for each hit.

The avatar clothed in pink hit Peter's avatar in blue quick and hard, giving him no time to recover and block. Peter bit his lip and desperately tried to get even one hit.

Ned was miraculously landing every hit on Peter. He tried to follow through, preventing Peter from recovering.

"No!!," Peter said, hammering on the buttons in an attempt to gain control of the fight. "Trying something new, sad of losing all the time sweetie?"

"Don't distract me," Ned returned as he landed hit after hit, working to build up his Special Move and claim the round quickly and in a violent perfectly bloody style.

"Oh, I didn't think of that. Good idea. But how to distract you?"

Peter was wasting time; trying to stall the inevitable. His health bar was red and disappearing as he spoke. Ned was finally going to win a round.

"Doesn't matter. There's absolutely nothing you could do to distract me."

If Ned's eyes weren't glued to the screen in intense fixation, he would've seen a mischievous smirk break out across Peter's only exposed lips. Peter leaned down from where he hung, inching closer to Ned.

He planted a delicate kiss on Ned's lips, before moving back like he had done nothing at all.

Ned blinked in shock, a red warmth spreading across his round face. He stammered for only a second, but it was enough. Peter managed to block, and hit, and use all the damage he took to use his special move.

"Shit," Ned said under his breath, trying to recover the fight. He never regained control, and soon all three rounds went to the beaming Peter.

"I win again!" Peter chirped. "Guess I'm truly just that good."

"Whatever," Ned mumbled. "I bet you a kiss if I beat you next round,"

"I'll take that bet."

A/N: I Know it's short like so very short but I'm so lost for ideas it's not even funny. Thank you all for the amazing support!!