Hold My Hand(Fluff)

It was late, so late. The night had completely disappeared from the two teens laying in bed. They laid side by side on Peter's bottom bunk bed as Ned held up his phone watching Star Wars. They were near inches apart, they both could hear each others heart beats. Peter just stared at the other teen fixated on the screen. Peter kept inching his hand closer and closer to Ned's. His breath was shaking and we was worried that Ned would pull his hand away at the touch.

Their hands sat side by side waiting to intertwine. Peter was so nervous and his hands were trembling. Peter gulped and put his thumb ontop of Ned's thumb, Ned's hand tensed up but didn't shy away. Peter looked over at Ned to see his cheeks plastered with a red tint. Then Peter shattered the thick layer of silence,

"Is this ok?" Peter asked in a small quiet voice. Ned heart was beating a thousand miles per minute.

"Y-yes." Ned said fully red, not daring to look at Peter.

Peter just laced his fingers into Ned's, it felt like pure energy seeping into their hearts. Peter's hands were incredibly clammy but Ned didn't mind, he knew how nervous Peter was. Ned's hands were warm and comforting against Peter's. Even at such a simple action they both melted into eachother. Ned just started making circles with his thumb around Peter's hand. Peter's heart completely bursted with love.

Just the feeling of being next to Ned, let alone holding his hand, made Peter fall deeper in love. The warmth radiating off the Ned slowly pulled Peter into a trance like sleep. Ned just smiled at Peter curled up next to him. Ned eyes fluttered and got heavier every second. His eyes closed and his body relaxed, leaving Peter and Ned asleep, hands still clasped with love.

End
💚Sorry for the shortness of this story but the chapter literally makes me smile so hard. I hope everyone is ok out there!

Love y'all,
Idkwhoimsupposedtobe