Laundry Mat AU(Fluff/Humor)

💚This is an Au(alternate Universe) so Peter and Ned haven't meet before. Sorry this there's any confusion.💚

Ned's Pov:

I walked into the laundry mat with my clothes, exhausted from the long night of trying to fix my washer. My washing machine recently broke and flooded my basement, so here I am at the "Soaps and Suds" at 12 o'clock at night. It was just me and the old man running the laundry mat who was half asleep. I wish I could sleep! I lazily pulled out a few quarters and pushed them into the rundown machine. After choosing the load setting and adding detergent I sat down and let the waiting game begin.

Then the little bell attached to the door made a small ring. Who could also be needing to wash their clothes at 12 o'clock at night?
Then I saw him. A boy and he looked about my age. He had loose brown flowy hair, deep brown eyes, and was covered in blood. AND WAS COVERED IN BLOOD!! The boy was drenched in pools of blood from his chest to his feet. He causally walked to the back of the small room where I was sitting.
Our eyes caught and he looked like he was about to faint. I'm assuming he thought no one was here at such late hours of the night. His body froze and his eyes went wide. He looked like a deer in the headlights. I thought he would turn around but instead he went to the washing machine right next to mine. He gulped and gave a weak smile.

Why does he have blood on him? Is he a serial killer, is this how I go? At least he's cute. Maybe he's hurt, but he looks fine?

My thoughts were running wild. The boy reached down and slowly pulled off his blood covered shirt and threw it into the machine. I just blushed and tried to look away, but I was to intrigued. He then pulled off his pants and socks. I was seriously so confused and embarrassed. This was seriously not happening. He stood there basically naked in the middle of a laundry mat!

Thd boy sat down and just awkwardly smiled and crossed his arms over is chest. It didn't cover anything, you could still see his perfect body.

There we both sat in silence in the most awkward and random situation I've ever been in.

"So why are we both at a the "Soaps and Suds" at midnight?" The boy said in a soft voice while letting out a small chuckle. He is so cute! Why is this happening to me?!?

"Um, well I could ask you why you came into a laundry mat covered in blood and then decided to strip." I said worried he might kill me, I am the only witness.
The boys eyes went wide. It was like he was frantically trying to come up with an excuse.
"Well uh, I was out and um, I uh." His voice was shaking and he started to sweat. Did this guy really kill someone?!

He just sighed.
"I can't really tell you but I promise I did nothing illegal." He said pulling his chair over closer to me.
Great he's gonna kill me.
"Look I know this looks suspicious but you just have to trust me." He said holding out his hand. I was hesitant to return the gesture but I reached out and shook his hand. My face started to heat up and he could probably tell I was blushing.

"Well I'm Peter, Peter Parker." Peter said in an upbeat tone.

"Um uh, my name is Ned Leeds." I said not sure if I should say my last name.

"Well Ned you didn't answer my question earlier about why you where here." Peter said trying to start conversation.

"My washer broke and flooded my basement. So I came here." I said somehow becoming more comfortable.

"That's not as nearly as exciting as why I'm here!" Peter said laughing.

"You know you're really not helping the whole "I'm totally not a serial killer act". I said making air quotes.
We both laughed.

"Well we're both stuck here for two hours, so do you wanna play a game?" Peter said grinning from ear to ear. Why was he so comfortable with someone he just met?

I'm not sure why I'm talking to a complete stranger but for some reason I feel pulled to him.

"Why not, I don't really have anything on me."

"How about 20 questions." Peter said while leaning against his knees.

"Ok" was all I said. I'm kinda bad at this conversation thing.

"What's your favorite moive series?"
Peter said holding his arms.

"Well I love Star Wars!" I said worried Peter would think I'm a complete nerd.

"Really!? Same here! Ok,um whats your favorite color? Peter said smiling but he was also shaking.

"Are you ok?" I said genuinely worried.

"Oh yeah I'm f-fine just cold." Peter said my shivering. I just pulled off my hoodie and handed it to Peter. His face went red.

"No I couldn't, really I'm fine." Peter said obviously lying. He was staring at the hoodie like a three course meal.

I just raised my brow and threw the hoodie at him.
"Just put it on so that you're not committing public nudey anymore." I said rolling my eyes. Peter then unraveled the hoodie and slide it on. Peter was blushing and blushing hard. He looked so cute in my hoodie. It went down to his mid thigh and the sleeves were way to long. It looked like a dress but it was absolutely adorable! We both giggled and giggled. We spent the next two hours taking and laughing. Somehow we ended up laying on the floor side by side.

"It's only been two hours since I've meet you but I feel like I've know you my whole life." I said looking up at the laundry mats ceiling.

"I know, it's like we were ment to meet eachother." Peter said sitting up and looking down at me.

"I would ask you to go get coffee with me tomorrow but I'm still not sure that you're not a serial killer." I said hoping that Peter wasn't.

"Would a serial killer do this?" Peter bent down to my face and KISSED ME! I just froze.
"Yes, yes they would!" I said sitting up.

"So coffee tomorrow?" Peter asked smirking.

"That's a pretty public place, I'm in." I said still dazed from the kiss.

"Here I'll put my number in your phone." Peter grabbed my phone while I got my clothes out of the dryer.
Peter set down my phone and got his clothes out and pulled on his pants. As he was about to take the hoodie off I stopped him.

"Keep it. It's evidence just in case you do kill me." I said laughing.

"How do I know you're not a serial killer?" Peter asked putting his hand on his hip.

"I guess you'll have to find out if I try to kill you."
We both laughed.
"Oh before I go, Who's your favorite Avenger?" Peter asked strangely.

"Well I'd have to say Spiderman, he's seems cool." I said knowing that Spiderman was my own little crush.

"Oh that's great because you just meet him." Peter said while he shot a web out the door and swung away.

"What the fu-"

End
💚 Ned has to deal with all of Peter's craziness. Thank you all for the reads!Stay Safe, Stay Werid, and most importantly Stay Happy!
Love y'all,
Idkwhoimsupposedtobe💚