Spider Season(Fluff/Humor)

Peter's Pov:

I'm dying, everything hurts and I'm dying. My whole body feels limp and my stomach feels like there's a cheese grater scraping my insides. I cry silently in bed squeezing the lower part of my stomach in pain. I'm so tired I want to sleep but then again I want to shove my face in food. I drag myself out of bed wincing in pain as I shuffle my way into the kitchen of the compound wearing the most comfortable baggy clothes. I see Mr. Stark, Nat, Thor, Steve, and Bucky all huddled in the kitchen drinking and eating food talking about an up coming misson.

"Woah kid, did you sleep at all last night you look terrible!" Mr. Stark asked a little worried, I just snarled and mumbled a quiet, "you look terrible" and went into the fridge and grabbed a pizza box and plopped myself down at on a bar stool and shoveled down the cold pieces. I got werid looks from all 5 of them but could care less, my stomach was going to kill me if I didn't feed it. Thor took a large and rather annoying slurp of his coffee and it made my whole body convulse.

"STOP SLURPING YOU ABSOLUTE MORON, LEARN HOW TO DRINK!" I screamed feeling a sudden burst of anger and grabbed my pizza and ran into my room. I wrapped the blanket around my body and head incasing me in it's warmth. I went to go grab another piece of pizza but nothing, nothing at all! My heart fell and I felt tears pricking my eyes.

Why am I crying over pizza?

I grabbed the box and threw it across the room because it betrayed me. As it flew the door opened and Nat's eyes widened and in the heat of the moment her reflexes kicked in and she pulled out a huge knife stabbing into the box in midair. I'm not even going to lie, it was single handedly the most badass I've ever seen.

"What did I do to get a pizza box thrown at me?" Nat laughed slightly pulling out her precious knife. I felt a little bad but I didn't know she would be bursting through the door like that.
I shifted awkwardly on the bed and then it hit me, it hit me like a train going 3,000 miles an hour. I felt dizzy and hot as the fluid started to rush up my throat. I jumped up and ran into my bathroom falling over the toilet letting puke spill into bowl burning my throat. I felt hand on my back and on my head holding back my hair and comforting me. This continued for about 5 minutes and I fell to the bathroom floor in exhaustion. Yet again I felt another sharp pain in my stomach, I wrapped my arms around my sides in pain. Nat's face dropped and gasped in realization of what could be happening.

"Nat I think I'm pregnant, only explanation!" I started nervously laughing. Nat just rolled her eyes.
"Not possible on so many levels. I think you just have a stomach bug." Nat said trying to stay logical but it reminded her of something she has gone through.

"Well everything makes me cry or want to kill someone and I want to eat allll the time!" I said getting a urge to eat.

"Peter welcome to being a teenager." Nat said sarcastically putting her hand on my shoulder.

"No really I'm worried, it started yesterday and I have these sharp pains in my stomach and I well I'm-" I cut myself off in embarrassment but slowly gained the confidence to tell her. "Ithinkimhavingaperiod" I whispered quickly so it was indecipherable. But Nat eyes still went wide with shock and she looked like she didn't know what to say.

"Um well you can't get a period because you're a boy and don't have well, lady parts which-"

"Ok, ok yes I get that part." I said really not wanting to have that conversation.

"Ok fine but you're not wrong, all of your symptoms sound like that but there be hundreds of other things causing this." Nat said a little worried and confused. But yet again I was keeping information hidden about the situation.