Slushy(Fluff/Humor)

"Hey Peter want a slushy!" Ned asked Peter with a large smile.

"What kinda question is that?! Of course I live for sugur highs!" Peter said running towards the machine next to Ned in the small gas station. Peter looked up at long row of machines is amazement, there were so many flavors and colors, it was magical. Peter got a large cup and went from one end of flavors and slowly started to fill the cup with each flavor, from bubblegum to blue raspberry. Ned just cringed at the idea of even tasting that monstrosity of a drink. All the colors in the drink seemed to fuse into a murky brown color which made Ned want to puke.

"Peter please do not dri-" Ned was cut off by Peter taking a large sip. His face crunched up and then relaxed in confusion and then went back to it's cringing state.
"*cough* Oh my Odin that's awful!" Peter said taking another sip, Ned just rolled his eyes,
"Then stop drinking it dumbass!" Ned giggled out filling up his cup with good ol reglur blue raspberry.
"Fine you're no fun!" Peter teased dramatically throwing the cup away and grabbing a new one. He put it up to the cherry flavored slush and pull down the levers pouring red liquid into the large cup. Peter took a large sip and smiled at the sweet taste.

They both made there way to the counter and paid for there drinks and got into the limousine with Happy driving.

"You guys got slushies and didn't get me one!" Happy said sarcastically with a smirk.

"No drinking and driving it's the law Hap!" Peter said giggling slurping his drink. Happy just rolled his eyes and put up the window in between the front and back part of the car. Peter just sunk in his seat and put his head on Ned's lap, yes it wasn't the safest when driving but Peter didn't care. Peter set down his half empty drink and just sighed in relief finally getting away from school, which the only issue is Flash.

Peter's Pov

I looked up at Ned who didn't seemed fazed by my sudden closeness. He even started to run his fingers through my hair, which I don't care who you are, it's the most amazing feeling to have your hair played with. Especially when you love the person. I just stared into his deep brown eyes and got lost in his beautiful features.

"Cute" I thought,Wait did I say that out loud!
"What Peter, did you say something?" Ned asked softly, I felt my whole face heat up.
"Um no, not at all." Wow that's convincing, Great job Parker! I averted my eyes and blushed madly.
"Are you sure because I'm pretty sure you said something." Ned said cocky with a smirk. If Ned thinks he can tease me then I guess I'll have to tease him. I reached up and cupped his face slowly leaning in closing my eyes. Ned also closed his eyes and started to lean in. I hovered over his lips and opened my eyes to see Ned awaiting a kiss. I just pulled away and started to laugh. Ned just gave a angry look and scoffed.
"I'm so offended!" Ned said dramatically putting his hand on his chest. I just sat up and moved closer to him, I was practically sitting on him. I reached for his chin and pulled it closer to mine. I looked deep into his eyes before pushing my lips onto his lips. Ned melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me ontop of him. I licked the bottom of lip for a entrance and he galdy parted his mouth. I let my tongue slip into his mouth and the taste of blue raspberry filled my senses. I explored each part of his mouth and let our tongue collide which caused each kiss to deepen

Then I felt the limousine stop, I didn't really think anything of it until I heard the door open. The noise scared me and I fell off of Ned onto the floor of limo. I winced in pain and looked outside of the door to see Happy standing in front of us in complete shock, his eyes were wide and his jaw hung.

"Oh my god!!" Happy just yelled, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack, both Ned and I had blushes plastered across our faces.
"Really in the back of my limo, come on, now I have to disinfect your nasty teenage kissing germs, come on out of the limo!" Happy said dramatically making fake vomiting sounds.
"Please don't tell Mr. Stark!" I asked frantically.

"That's not my job kid, trust me I don't wanna be the one to tell him." Happy said with a small laugh. I sighed a little in relief and giggled a little bit.

"How long?" Happy asked pointing at both of us with a smirk.

"4 months 18 days and 37 minutes." Ned said with a large smile, I couldn't help but blush even more at how cute Ned was. I just got up and pecked the side of his cheek making Ned blush even more.

"Ok, ok cut the sappy couple stuff, I gotta pick up Tony's suits." Happy said rolling his eyes. Both Ned and I moved out of the car and made our way to the top floor of the compound. We were greeted by no other than 5 Avengers sitting around the coffee table, they all looked really tired.

"Hey guys!" Ned said in cheery tone waving at the group.

"Hey how was school?" Tony asked taking a sip of his 7th cup of coffee.

"Good I guess." I said knowing it was a pretty average day, except for the whole making out in the limo with Ned thing.

"Why are your guys tongues Purple?" Thor asked confused on what food would leave that stain.

"Oh Happy let us get slushies." Ned said not thinking about the comment.

"Yeah I put every single flavor in one and then drank it and it tasted terrible so I just opted for good ol cherry." Tony just shook his head, I knew he probably was rethinking or worrying about my mental health.
"I try to stop him I really do Mr.Stark, He should have just got Blue Raspberry to begin with!" Ned said with a small laugh pushing my arm a little.
"Gross Cherry is the best I don't how you drank the Blue Raspberry!" I said defending the obvious best flavor.
I looked over at Clint and I could tell he was thinking about something but I couldn't tell what.

"So if Peter had a red slushie and Ned had a blue one then why are your tongues purple?" Clint asked with a smirk. I just froze with embarrassment and I looked over at Ned and he had a crimson blush covering his face.

"Shit" was I all I was able to muster out.

"LANGUAGE!!" Steve yelled from the kitchen.

"OH MY ODIN YOU TWO MADE OUT! WAIT NO YOU TWO MADE OUT IN A LIMO AND HAPPY WAS IN THE FRONT SEAT!!" Thor yelled fangirling and jumping around the room.

"NO YOU GUYS LIKE MADE OUT, MADE OUT LIKE TONGUE AND EVERYTHING, YOU GUYS ARE LIKE 12 YEARS OLD WHYYYYY!!!" Nat said trying to remember innocent Peter and Ned.

"MY BABIES ARE GROWN UP!!" Tony said crying pulling both Peter and Ned into a hug. I bet they really wish they would have just got ice cream instead.