Shopping With Natasha(Fluff/Humor)

Peter's Pov:

I sigh in relief knowing that I'm finally at the Avengers compound. I only get to go on the weekends because of school but it's nice to stay somewhere other than May's. The elevator dings and I see Nat laying on the couch sipping what I assume to be tea. She gives a light smile, she looked so exhausted. Nat just got back from a 3 weeks undercover mission, I missed our gossip hours.

"Nat!" I yell as I sit down next to her. She raises her eyebrows in question.
"Hey Peter, How were your three weeks without me?" Nat laughed sarcastically and took another sip of tea.

"Pretty boring!" I smiled and curled myself further into the couch.

"Any gossip?" Nat asked with a smirk,

"So I was sitting at lunch and I overheard Ned and Mj talking about his crush and I've been trying to figure it out but hon-" I just stopped myself and could tell that Nat wasn't listening, she looked concerned. I waved my hand in front of her face a little worried. She stumbled back to life and gave a sad smile.

"Peter you wear the same jeans and random tee every day, um do you need new clothes?" Nat asked and I blushed a little, I really did need new clothes. My clothes are old and starting to get small but May and I couldn't afford it.

"Uh no I'm just a simple guy!" I chuckled out trying to keep the conversation light. She didn't buy it, she raised her eyebrows unamused.

"Peter I know you need new clothes and I would love to take you shopping, my treat!" Nat said bouncing out of her seat a little too excited.

"No I really wouldn't want to be a bother"

"Don't worry about it, come on let's go!" Nat grabbed my arm and pulled me into the elevator, she pushed on the button and we slowly went down to the bottom floor. We got one of the cheaper looking half-million dollar cars Mr. Stark had and we started driving to the mall.

It was one of the scariest experiences of my life! For someone like Nat, the most responsible and mature human I know, She sure is a reckless driver. She acted like we were being chased by bad guys or something, my hand is swollen from gripping onto the seat out of fear. Once we parked I let out a grateful sigh, knowing that my chances of dying were much lower. Nat was wearing a regular black top and skinny jeans, which looked pretty normal compared to a full suit full of weapons.

"Nat you know the mall has metal detectors, right?" She looked a little confused by my comment.

"Um yeah, and why are you reminding me?" Nat laughed slightly.

"How many do you have?" I asked sarcastically, sass lacing each word.

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about!" She said trying to act innocent and dumbfounded. I just raised my eyebrows and pursed my lips, she sighed.

"Ugh fine, I have 6!" Nat said pulling out 6 knives out of various places of her clothes. I just rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Can I at least keep two?" Nat said pouting holding two daggers in her hands. I just slapped my face and sighed.

"Fine, but if the guard stops us, I don't know you!" I gave a stern look and she just laughed. We made our way into the mall and it wasn't as busy as I imagined. Only a few scattered groups of teens or parents with their kids. Luckily it was pretty quiet other than the terrible pop music playing in the background. I really didn't know where to start, there're dozens of clothing stores and I really don't have a direct style.

"So where do you usually shop?" Nat asked looking around a little confused herself. I know she also didn't really go out on shopping sprees either.