F r e s h S t a r t 📦

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY 📍

I woke up and looked at my clock on my wall it reads 10:34 am. I hop up out my bed and go to my bathroom to start my hygiene routine.

I graduated high school at 17. Having me start school early as a kid was the dumbest shit my parents can do. Can you imagine how dumb I looked standing next to all those grown ass mutherfuckers at graduation.

I just turned 20 not even a week ago and I'm ready to be out! I've been waiting for this moment since I turned 13. And baby, It's time!! I was only waiting this long because I be a full on adult before leaving. My luggage sat at my door of my room. Yes ma'am all packed up. Only things I'm leaving behind is furniture and electronics like my TV. All my clothes and memories are packed up in my suitcases. Not that I even want to remember anything from this house but shit like pictures and drawings I made.

After taking a shower brushing my teeth and doing my hair I grabbed my car keys off my dresser and took a couple of my bags outside to my car. I tossed them bitches in the trunk and went in for the rest. Once I was done packing the car. I hopped in and drove tf off without looking back.

It wasn't like I didn't know where I was going I damn sure did cause baby, who tf wants to be 20 and homeless. Not I.

I had became online friends with this girl since we were 16. We practically grew together and we became best friends. We talk on the phone all the time and she basically like a sister to me. Since I'm the only child Ion know what it's actually like to have one.

She always been there for me and she drove up to New York a couple times to film videos with me for Youtube. One night we was on the phone..

NaeBae💛!
connecting...

Hey shanti!!

Hey nae nae! What you up to girl?

Shit! These boys pissing me off! So I came and hid in the guest room.

NaeNae bought a whole ass house 6bdrms 3 baths. She always wanted to have roommates and shit but she ain't want no weirdos. So she moved in her closest friends. I don't know them yet but I'm pretty sure I will be introduced to them when I get there. Her pops is a realtor so I'm pretty sure she didn't have to put that much in for this crib. She just had to keep it in tack.

Speaking of guest room. Girl you bout to turn 20 in a couple days. Whatchu doing for your birthday?

Packing.

Girl I-

I'm so serious I'm spending my whole birthday packing up my stuff.

Omg are you serious okay okay.

Girl calm down!

You're coming over!!!! Are you coming to live or just stay for a couple days?

To live. If that's coo with you.

It's completely fine with me! Omg I gotta get your room together!! I'll text you!

Alright