S e t U p 🍃 P r t. 2

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ📍

"Ashanti, Ashanti wake up ma!" I said shaking her. She collapsed on the floor out of no where. I ran to the top of the stairs and yelled for Jo'nae.

"Damn it Jay what did you do to her?" Jo'Nae said running in the room.

"I ain't do shit she the one that fell!"

Jo'nae grabbed her feet and I grabbed her under her arms. We walked her down the stairs which was kind of hard not gon lie. I'm pretty sure I fucked her head up a couple times but aye she be aight.

"Get in the back with her." I told Jo'Nae while I hopped in the front seat.

"Jay, Hurry up she's seizing." Jo'nae yelled. I looked into the mirror at Ashantis body shaking while Jo'nae cried trying to calm her down.

I sped off to the hospital and once we got there I ran in asking for nurses. They came out with a gurney and put Ashanti on it she was still shaking but not as violently as she was before. Seeing her on that gurney made me mad. They pushed her into the hospital and down the long ass hallway into a room. Jo'Nae and I watched through a small window as they started running tests on her.

"What the fuck happened?" She asked looking up at me with fire in her eyes.

"Aye chill on me, I don't know what happened. It was sudden asl. One minute we was laughing and joking and the next minute she passes out."

"Did she take anything? Eat anything? Drink anything?" Jo'nae asked me. I shook my head.

"All she did was smoke." Jo'Nae and I stood there in silence as we watched them take tests on her.

We've now been here for 2 hours waiting for anything on Ashanti.

"Family for Ashanti Renèe Robinson?" A doctor said coming into the waiting room. Jo'Nae and I hopped up walking toward him.

"We have good news and we have bad news." He told us. We looked at eachother and back at him. "Good news her vitals are stable. Bad news is she inhaled to much chemicals for her body to take in."

I gave the doctor a "what the fuck" kind of look and so did Jo'nae.

"Chemicals??" We both said in sync.

"Yes. We ran multiple tests and found high levels of chlorine in her system. We also ran a drug test on her and she had marijuana in her system. The chlorine and the marijuana had been in very close contact as if they were mixed together causing her to react the way she did."

"Give us a minute" I told the doctor pulling Jo'Nae aside. "

"Bleach in her weed?" She asked me. I looked at her.

"Her weed was laced. Purposely."

"Who would lace her we-" We both looked at eachother quickly.

"Rachel" We both said at the same time.

We walked back over to the doctor.

"May we see her?" Jo'nae asked him. He lead us to her hospital bed where she laid connected to machines.

"Is she dead?" I asked him. Jo'nae punched my arm. Ol strong ass.

"No, She's just asleep. She'll be waking up once the anesthesia wares off." The doctor said standing at the door.

"How long will that take?" I asked looking back at him. He looked up like he was estimating the time.

"Maybe about an hour or so from now. Alright I'll leave you two here." He said before walking out closing the door behind him.