D e m o n T i m e

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

Jay got the drop on these two bitches. For bitches that love to talk all that shit on the internet they sure as hell ain't livin right.

I dropped Aqua off at her grandma house before we pulled up. It was a closed in ass neighborhood and it was dark outside. Not dark dark but dark enough for the street lights to be on. We were waiting.

Jo'nae and I suited up in a blacked out truck. Jay was driving and Demarcus was jus chillin smackin on his skittles per usual.

"Why are ya wearing all black like she not gon know who it is?" Demarcus asked.

I was quiet. My mind was on a WHOLE other type of time. Jo'nae looked at him and laughed.

"This isn't so she don't know who we are. This is so that no one can see blood stains." I looked at her and back out the window.

We were parked across the street from their apartment. Jay had watched their stories Nicole went to pick up Rachel from work so their both on their way home. It's a bad move to put your WHOLE life on social media.

We were sitting there when we say her gray car pull up into the parking lot with loud music blasting.

Jo'nae hopped up to open the door but I stopped her. I watched as they got out and slowly walked to their door. I opened the car door and pulled my hood on my head. Jo'nae got out behind me and closed the door. We walked up behind them and once we got close enough they turned around. I didn't know which was which but I didn't care.

Third Person

Ashanti swings on Rachel and knocks her in her jaw causing her stuff drops to the floor. Rachel tries to grab on Ashanti's hair and she slams her body on the floor. She gets on top of Rachel and punches her in her face. Rachel screams for her to let her go as neighbors poke their heads out the doors. Once they saw Jay and Demarcus us posted up against the parked car across the street they closed their doors again.

"Get off of me bitch!" Rachel yelled trying to push Ashanti off of her.

Rachel managed to get on top of Ashanti but Ashanti kept punching her in her face. Eventually she pushed her off of her and gets up. Rachel tried coming at her but she kicked her in the face.

Jo'nae had a handful of Nicole's hair and was fucking her up. She punched her in her face and she pinned her hair to the ground.

"Bitch, talk about my bestfriend again." She said between hits. She got off her and kicked her in the face. She was going to stomp her out when Ashanti grabbed her away from them.

"I'm callin the fuckin cops and your going to jail you bum bitches." Rachel said taking her phone out her purse on the ground.

Jay and Demarcus walked up with their guns cocked back they put it at the girls chins.

"Call the cops bitch. I dare you. Call the fuckin cops. I've been waiting to lay yo ass out call the fuckin cops. You talked about MY family MY girl. Your better dead then alive I tell you that shit right now." Jay said to her.

"I had to put my snacks down for this shit i'll easily blow you just cuz I want to." Demarcus told Nicole.

They heard sirens coming down the street. Jay and Demarcus tucked their guns and grabbed Jo'nae and Ashanti.

"Hurry up." They said running them to the car. They got in and pulled off back home.

———