U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ 📍

It's been a whole ass week since I've been arrested. I've missed the baby's first doctor's appointment. That shit had me tight. But Ashanti told me that it was okay and she understood. That's what I love about that girl. She's so understanding.

But anyway, today I come home to surprise Ashanti. She knows I'm supposed to be coming home but she isn't sure when exactly.

It's 9:58am. I was released at 9:30 but Demarcus let Jo'nae slow ass drive!

"It's about time." I said getting in the backseat.

"My bad g, You know Jo'nae don't know how to drive." Demarcus said looking over at her.

"I do know how to drive. Dumbass" She said sitting in the driver seat. We looked at Jo'nae and back at eachother.

"Bae." Demarcus said.

"Hum?"

"Drive!" He yelled

"Ohhhhh, I ain't know know ya wanted me to go now!" We laughed.

"When did you think we were supposed to go?" I said. "We supposed to be surprising her and it's 10:00 now. She usually wake up around this time so stomp on the gas."

We made it home around 10:30.

"Remind me to never let Jo'nae drive again." I said getting out the car.

"Aye, lay off me b." She said unlocking the door to the house.

It was silent. We crept upstairs and they pointed to my room. I opened the door a crack and saw her laying on the bed cuddling my pillow.

She looks so beautiful. I walked in and went to my dresser and slowly pulled it open. I took out boxers, joggers and a white tee before leaving the room.

"What are you doing?" Jo'nae asked me when I returned to the hallway.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'm not going to hug her with jail all of over me. Ion wanna get her or that baby sick." I said turning to go to the bathroom. I showered and got dressed before going back to the room.

Jo'nae and Demarcus left and went to her room. I opened the door again and she was in the same position on the bed. I slide in the bed behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I felt a small bump. Her baby bump is starting to show a little bit. Excitement ran through my body cause I'm not gon lie to ya I'm so happy to be a father. I never imagined being a father but since it's with Ashanti I'm with it. I drifted to sleep while I held Ashanti and her bump.

—————————————————————-

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

I opened my eyes and felt a weight on my waist I turned to see Jay fast asleep next to me. I have never smiled so damn hard in my life. He's here! I didn't know how much I would miss him until he left. I kissed his forehead and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, ma." He said with a smile. "I'm back." I hugged him tightly and didn't let go. I felt safe again. My bestfriend, my other half, is back home and I couldn't be more happy. He pulled away and gently kissed my lips.

"I missed you ma."

"I missed you too." I said with a pouty face. "How come it took you so long to comeback I thought you were supposed to come back the other day."

"I know me too. But the crooked ass cops wanted to pin so much evidence on me that had nothing to do with me. So that made the judge extend my stay." She scrunched up her face.