H u s t l e ⚡️ P r t. 2

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

My mans just got taken into custody and his girl ain't even trippin. She just tryna get shit done and get him the fuck outta there.

"Whatchu plan on doing" Jo'nae asked her.

"First of all before we plan on doing anything we need to play it safe." She said pulling up a chair.

"Play it safe?" Jo'nae said.

"We can't leave behind and trace of evidence. No hair, no fingerprints, no footprints, most importantly no blood." She said looking at us.

"Blood?" Jo'nae said.

"Bitch. My nigga was snitched on and is now in jail. Yes! There will be blood lots of it!" I looked at Ashanti shocked.

I got up and showed the girls to the suit up room. Ashanti smiled big asl when she saw all the equipment. Jo'nae looked amused.

These two dangerous!

Jo'nae reached for a gun and Ashanti popped her hand.

"Ow!" She said holding it.

"Didn't I just say not to be messy w it." She said.

"I just want to see it!"

"Yea well you "Just" want to get caught up or what? We need gloves. Nothing! Gets touched with our bare hands. Put your hair up in a tight bun." Ashanti said tying her hair into one too.

"So what about me." I said touching my head.

"You don't gotta worry about it. You have waves your hair is too small to analyze." She left the room and I locked it back before we got in the car. My phone started ringing.

Hello, This is a collect call from New Jersey's, Bergen County Correctional Facility for inmate Jay'Shawn Lawson. Press one of you would like to accept this call.

"It's Jay" I say pressin one.

"Yo"

"Jay."

"Where's Ashanti?"

"She's right here"

"Give her the phone"

—————————————————————

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

Demarcus hands me the phone and I put it to my ear as Demarcus drives.

"Hello?"

"Baby."

"Hey Jay"

"Hey, you got what you needed to get?"

"Yea, What they got you doin"

"Nothing right now. I'm just sitting in the waiting cell. I'm supposed to see the judge tomorrow"

He has to stay over night. I breathed heavy thinking about Rachel and Nicole.

"You not gon stay in there long. We gon get you outta there." I say looking over at Demarcus who knodded his head.

"I know but be safe okay, I'll talk to you again soon."