B a b y g i r l💗

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ📍

"Okay Ashanti honey I'm gon need you to push."

I watched her face turn red as she screamed in pain. She squeezed my hand as she pushed.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7! Release." The doctor said.

"You got it ma only a few more pushes." I smoothed her hair down on her head and kissed her forehead.

"Ready? Push!" Ashanti pushed again letting out a long scream. "Push Ashanti Push!"

"BITCH IM PUSHING SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled out.

I looked back at Aaliyah laughing and Demarcus looking worried. Jo'nae was in tears with her camera.

"One more push we see her head." Ashanti pushed one more time and cries filled the room.

I looked down and saw her. She had the smallest hands and feet! The doctor cleaned her up and gave her to me while they finished up with Ashanti. Once they were done they laid the baby in a carriage and started to push her out the room.

"Wow wow wow where you goin wit my child?"

"Checkin up on all her vitals she'll be fine I promise."

"Nah De go wit them." I said pointing to him. He got up and went with them and the baby. I looked over at Ashanti and she was pale in the face.

"Bae." I said feeling her head it was hot and she wasn't responding to me. I went in the hallway to find a nurse or doctor. 

"Aye I need ur help! My girl lookin funny in here." I said to a lady wit her back turned. When she turned around I noticed it was the same girl that flirted wit me.

"You again." She said walking up to me. "What can I help you with?"

"My wife needs help she don't look good right now." She rolled her eyes and walked to the desk and put her clipboard down.

"A doctor will be with you shortly."

"You dumb bitch I need someone now. If something is wrong wit my wife I swear to you I will flip this whole hospital upside fuckin down."

"What's the problem?" The doctor asked approaching.

"Les go." I grabbed him and walked him into the room with Ashanti. He rushed to her and felt her head.

"This isn't good! How long was she like this?"

"What the fuck you mean this not good? And I don't know 5 minutes? What's going on?"

"The pushing caused a lot on her body so it's shutting down. She needs rest a lot of it." He said checking her vitals.

"Okay shes stable she just needs rest. We're lucky to have caught it this early."

He added another bag to her needle thingy and they brought my daughter back in the room freshly washed and clothed.

"Thought of a name for her?" The nurse asked.

"I'm not naming her until my wife wakes up." I said hold her in my arms. They nodded and walked out.

———

About 2 hours later Ashanti's color came back and she woke up.

"My baby." She said reaching for her. She held her on her chest and kissed her forehead.

"What ya naming her?"Aaliyah asked sitting down. Jo'nae was talking to Ashanti and holding touching the baby's foot.

"I don't know. Jay can name her." She said smiling at me.

I looked at her in Ashanti's arms. "I think I got her name. Can you get the nurse ma?" She nodded and got up to get her. I grabbed the baby from Ashanti and held her close to me.

My heart started to warm up as I held her close to my chest. The nurse came back in with a baby and pen.

"What did we decide?" I looked down at her.

"Aqua." I said looking over at my mom. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Aqua Renèe Lawson". The nurse wrote her name down and had Ashanti and I sign the paper. It was the birth certificate.

———

❤️ 856,341  💬406   🔄 269

❤️ 856,341 💬406 🔄 269

jay_damenacee June 17, 2021. Happy birthday Aqua Renèe Lawson. I love you. You're mom is such a powerful woman. I can imagine having to go through what she went through to have you. She is one strong woman. I love you guys more than life itself. @ashanti.x

💬comments

naenae my fuckin niece!!😍 love this picture.
↪️ jay_damenace ❤️🤞🏽

deboi_marcus new addition to the group😭
↪️jay_damenace lil homie fr!

ashanti.x took her long enough😭❤️ i love her already. but i look mad asl in this picture.
↪️ jay_damenace you always look mad!😭

I locked my phone and put it away to spend quality time wit my girl and my daughter. Feels good to say.

———

YA BIG HEAD ASS NIECE IS HERE NOW!
——— Aqùa Renèe Lawson 👣 ———
June 17, 2021